What Are You Having for Lunch?

UKMustangFan

We have eaten at Cracker Barrel and O'Charley's I saw a LaRosas Is it good? Also a Long Horn.

Not felling good again today. I would love to have some good soup or something light. Also where the other ladies can get a good meal.

LaRosa’s is Ok. It’s a local favorite though.

I forgot about Longhorns and Ruby Tuesday’s being down the street.

I’m a sucker for Frisch’s vegetable soup which is across the street.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to Mickey D's yesterday and ordered the Filet-O-Fish Extra Value Meal. Poor girl at the register was having a really bad day, people we're leaving. I'm thinking it was her first day on the register. When she figured out how to ring up my order (with help) it totaled $6.04. The guy with me told her he wanted exactly the same thing I had, she rings him up and it totaled $4.20. He said to her "shouldn't it be $6.04?" Not missing a beat she says "no, your's is cheaper" shows him the register readout and says "see". :lol2: He says, okay, gives her $5.00 and she says your change is 78 cents. :lol2: He was speechless.....I completely lost it. :lol2: Haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Bless her heart.

And she deserves $15.00 pre hour. LOL

I went to the wild game fry at St. Phillips in Melbourne. What a treat. $5 to get in and included all the different food and desserts they had. I tried deer and turkey goetta, bacon wrapped water fowl, deer meatloaf, different chili’s. It helped support the Coyote Club which helps sends kids to Camp Webb. First time going and I will be going back next year.

I was told the Shell Station downtown had great fried chicken. So I went after church today. I got a plate lunch of fried chicken, green beans with country ham and potato wedges. All for $5.49.

Man was it good. They had some good looking fried pork chops. I will go there more often. It is a hidden gem. If ever in Winchester check it out.