Cathedral (IN) 23 Ryle 17

theguru

I still have my doubts about Ryle, they got beat by a 2-4 Cathedral who didn't play there star RB or WR....

Cathedral is a really good team without the running back. Their leading rusher on the season did play last night. Yes, 2-4 but still ranked #2 in their class in Indiana so that says something about their schedule. I believe they still had 5 or 6 players with D1 offers play last night. One has to love those critics that can’t give credit but finds excuses.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have it recorded and the replay from the endzone clearly shows the elbow with the ball behind it down before the shoulder hits in the endzone. It was the correct call. If the QB extends his arm it is a TD but he was protecting the ball and his elbow and the ball where the first things to hit and they were short of the goal line.

Ok, I have not seen that angle. From the side angle it sure does look like the ball crossed the goaline.

I still have my doubts about Ryle, they got beat by a 2-4 Cathedral who didn't play there star RB or WR....

I'll say it again we are not the same team that was at the scrimmage or week zero. A few tweaks here and there coupled with some confidence and being coached up has made a world of difference. I would love a redo of those two games but life goes on, we learned and got better.

I'll say it again we are not the same team that was at the scrimmage or week zero. A few tweaks here and there coupled with some confidence and being coached up has made a world of difference. I would love a redo of those two games but life goes on, we learned and got better.

Just win baby!

I have it recorded and the replay from the endzone clearly shows the elbow with the ball behind it down before the shoulder hits in the endzone. It was the correct call. If the QB extends his arm it is a TD but he was protecting the ball and his elbow and the ball where the first things to hit and they were short of the goal line.

I'm with you 100%. From that view you can clearly see it was not a TD and the zebras got it right. Brandon Stevie was the white hat last and I think did a great job

Much improved from what I saw against CCH.

Nothing good about losing.

Unless you learn and get better. I'd rather go into the playoffs with 2 good losses and have made adjustments to shore up some things than to go into playing a weak schedule and get booted out early of a one and done tourney. We will go in with a 8-2 record and SK will go in with a 9-1 record. Maybe you will learn from your loss to us!