Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breaking: Several College Basketball Assistant Coaches Arrested by FBI

Featured Replies

Jason Riley‏Verified account @JasonRileyWDRB

 

At the request of one coach, the 4 defendants agreed to funnel $100,000 (payable in 4 installments) from "company 1) to the family of player

 

Yep, Pitino HAS to be fired.

  • Replies 593
  • Views 76.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will help UK fans cope with that football game. :lol2:

Major schools with Adidas:

Arizona State

Indiana

Kansas

Louisville

Mississippi State

Nebraska

NC State

Texas A&M

Miami (FL)

My productivity level for today is going to go down a little now.

 

And I say that not because I get great joy out of UL getting in trouble. Just a huge story in something I love following more than anything.

 

This is bad.

This could be death penalty for Cards...and no I'm not happy about that.

USC, Auburn, Oklahoma State and Arizona are not Adidas schools. What's the connection there?

I think we can all agree that we expected something like this to happen eventually, BUT everyone except for UK fans expected John Calipari to be the main man behind it. It's great to see him and the University of Ky not associated with any of this.

  • Author
USC, Auburn, Oklahoma State and Arizona are not Adidas schools. What's the connection there?

 

From my understanding, at least in Auburn's case, Person was accepting money to steer players to specific financial advisors/agents.

Wow... As a UK fan, I’m glad it’s not us, but let’s not celebrate UL’s demise. The program may never fully recover.

I think we can all agree that we expected something like this to happen eventually, BUT everyone except for UK fans expected John Calipari to be the main man behind it. It's great to see him and the University of Ky not associated with any of this.

 

Again, we should wait for all the facts to come out.

 

I'm not implying that UK is involved but nothing is out of the question at this point.

Wow... As a UK fan, I’m glad it’s not us, but let’s not celebrate UL’s demise. The program may never fully recover.

 

Completely agree. Matt Jones, "this is better than Christmas".

 

Totally disagree. I like when UL is good. Better exposure for the state and more fun for our rivalry. I don't want UL to beat the Cats but things are better when they are good.

 

This is so bad.

Really, this can't be much of a shock, is it? Not talking about the schools involved, just the fact that a shoe company is pulling the strings. We all knew this, but this sheds more of a light into how it may work.

 

Still waiting for more details.

Is anyone happier than Stoops right now?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.