Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County 56 North Hardin 10

Featured Replies

Dominating performance with several players contributing on both sides of the ball for Boyle.

Boyle looked good on both sides of the ball, they seem to be improving every game Lanter has best night this season passing the ball.

Boyle came out ready from the get go! Was up 42-3 at the half and score on every possession in the first half. The Rebels score again in the 3rd. with back up quarterback and the freshman scored late in the 4th. to go up 56-3. NH scored on the last play of the game to make the final 56-10.

 

Now the real season starts!!

Stats

 

BC

 

Plays: 41-474 yards 6 TDs

Rushing: 31 - 211 yards 2 TDs

Passing: 9-10 263 yards 4 TDs

15 1st downs

3rd downs 1/3

4th downs 1/2

6 penalties 40 yards

Red Zone 3/3

 

N. Hardin

 

Plays: 47 230 yards 1 TD

Rushing: 24 - 40 yards 1 TD

Passing : 10 - 190 yards 2 Ints

12 1st downs

3/13 3rd downs

0/1 4th downs

2 penalties 30 yards

Total mismatch.

 

Dominating performance by the Rebels.

 

:dancingpa

I really like what I have been seeing from Boyle. Great TEAM ball spreading the ball around on offense. Passing yardage and rushing yardage have been about even. Two backs rushing and 4-5 receivers. The defense is what I am more excited about as the Rebels have been solid so far this year.

 

I think Boyle is ready for district play. The last 3 games we have seen some good passing quarterbacks from Wayne, Collins, and North Hardin and IMO will have Boyle ready for district play. October 13th. is almost here and has been circled on my calendar for some time. Who Ya With!

I really like what I have been seeing from Boyle. Great TEAM ball spreading the ball around on offense. Passing yardage and rushing yardage have been about even. Two backs rushing and 4-5 receivers. The defense is what I am more excited about as the Rebels have been solid so far this year.

 

I think Boyle is ready for district play. The last 3 games we have seen some good passing quarterbacks from Wayne, Collins, and North Hardin and IMO will have Boyle ready for district play. October 13th. is almost here and has been circled on my calendar for some time. Who Ya With!

 

Can I get an Amen?

 

The Rebels dismantled a pretty good North Hardin team. I was expecting a 3-4 TD win but it was 42-3 in the 2nd Quarter with 7 minutes to go.

 

Boyle County continues to get better at the Quarterback position. Also, this is one of the faster Boyle County teams I have ever seen.

 

Random question: What's the average height and weight of the Rebel starting offensive line? Those boys looked big.

Can I get an Amen?

 

The Rebels dismantled a pretty good North Hardin team. I was expecting a 3-4 TD win but it was 42-3 in the 2nd Quarter with 7 minutes to go.

 

Boyle County continues to get better at the Quarterback position. Also, this is one of the faster Boyle County teams I have ever seen.

 

Random question: What's the average height and weight of the Rebel starting offensive line? Those boys looked big.

 

I can't tell you the average per player but it's one of the bigger teams Boyle has had since the Leffew boy's and Brodie Overstreet was at Boyle.

Boyle handled their business and is very good but don’t get it twisted, North Hardin is terrible! They beat a bad John Hardin team and a 1 win North Bullitt Team. Their 4 losses have been complete blowouts and 2 of them to 3A teams.

 

Can I get an Amen?

 

The Rebels dismantled a pretty good North Hardin team. I was expecting a 3-4 TD win but it was 42-3 in the 2nd Quarter with 7 minutes to go.

 

Boyle County continues to get better at the Quarterback position. Also, this is one of the faster Boyle County teams I have ever seen.

 

Random question: What's the average height and weight of the Rebel starting offensive line? Those boys looked big.

Can I get an Amen?

 

The Rebels dismantled a pretty good North Hardin team. I was expecting a 3-4 TD win but it was 42-3 in the 2nd Quarter with 7 minutes to go.

 

Boyle County continues to get better at the Quarterback position. Also, this is one of the faster Boyle County teams I have ever seen.

 

Random question: What's the average height and weight of the Rebel starting offensive line? Those boys looked big.

 

According to CalPreps, North Hardin's 50th overall in the state and 20th-of-33 in 6A.

 

If that's "pretty good", then Kentucky apparently has A LOT of "pretty good" teams.

 

That being said, every team North Hardin has lost to is ranked in their class. Most pretty high.

Fire the OC for Boyle!

According to CalPreps, North Hardin's 50th overall in the state and 20th-of-33 in 6A.

 

If that's "pretty good", then Kentucky apparently has A LOT of "pretty good" teams.

 

That being said, every team North Hardin has lost to is ranked in their class. Most pretty high.

 

You took two words out of my whole statement and disected it. They beat a bad North Hardin team. Better?

Look at post 10 in this thread.

 

3-A Elizabethtown also running clocked NH.

 

Why would you think Boyle, which is clearly getting better, would have more trouble than Elizabethtown against North Hardin, which is struggling?

Boyle handled their business and is very good but don’t get it twisted, North Hardin is terrible! They beat a bad John Hardin team and a 1 win North Bullitt Team. Their 4 losses have been complete blowouts and 2 of them to 3A teams.

 

I take it you're an E-Town fan?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.