UK vs USC Predictions

00Rocket28

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cats win 28-27 with a Woodson to Burton bomb as time expires to reverse the Devery Henderson curse.

Is that really you LSURock? I think that may be the first positive thing I've ever seen you post about Kentucky. :scared:

Kentucky 31

South Carolina 27

The Cats defense does just enough to win, and Little breaks out and has over a hundred yards rushing.

The Cats will not let this one get away. If they win this one they are looking at a possible 7 win season.

I think UK will pull this one out. I know the D gave up a lot of points and yards to Central Michingan, but it was after an early UK lead. I think being young came into play as they let down and let them back in the game. Once a team lets down it is hard to get back up, but they did enough to get the W. They will be ready this Saturday to make a stand.

Looking at the schedule, I would say UK absolutly needs to get the W against USC. LSU on the road... Mississippi on the road.... (Toss UP, will take a very agressive and focused effort for UK to bring home the W => Not saying it cant be done, but its something the cats are not used to doing at all ....) Georgia at Home.... Vandy at Home.... La-Monroe at Home... Tennessee on the road...

Current Record 3 - 2

(Should be ) Victories => Vandy, La-Monroe

( Who knows ) Victories => USC at Home, Mississippi on the road.....

I see a better chance for UK to get the key W at Home vs.

on the road at Mississippi...

Losses => LSU, Georgia, Tennessee

This is a must game.........If Big Blue Nation is to go Bowling!!!

I WILL WATCH THIS GAME DUE TO THE IMPLICATIONS AND THE SIGNIFICANCE TO THE UK SEASON..... I HOPE IM STILL INTERESTED AT THE START OF THE 4TH QUARTER........

This is a huge game for UK. The team still has a decent chance at a bowl game with a loss, but a win would make a bowl game likely. Also, to beat a Steve Spurrier-coached team in Commonwealth would be a huge win for the program. I look for a relatively low scoring game.

21-18. Whoever has less turnovers will win.

I think UK will pull this one out. I know the D gave up a lot of points and yards to Central Michigan.

I was really thinking the same thing, BUT, UK is 111 out of 112 (I think) in D-1 in defense.....Giving up over 500 yards a game against D-1 opponents. I am not a genious, but Spurrier offensively, is close. It could be a long day, I would hope for UK to have some OSU fortune and turn the ball over when it matters most.

Looking at the schedule, I would say UK absolutly needs to get the W against USC. LSU on the road... Mississippi on the road.... (Toss UP, will take a very agressive and focused effort for UK to bring home the W => Not saying it cant be done, but its something the cats are not used to doing at all ....) Georgia at Home.... Vandy at Home.... La-Monroe at Home... Tennessee on the road...

Current Record 3 - 2

(Should be ) Victories => Vandy, La-Monroe

( Who knows ) Victories => USC at Home, Mississippi on the road.....

I see a better chance for UK to get the key W at Home vs.

on the road at Mississippi...

Losses => LSU, Georgia, Tennessee

This is a must game.........If Big Blue Nation is to go Bowling!!!

I WILL WATCH THIS GAME DUE TO THE IMPLICATIONS AND THE SIGNIFICANCE TO THE UK SEASON..... I HOPE IM STILL INTERESTED AT THE START OF THE 4TH QUARTER........

UK plays Miss. St. on the road Oct. 28. They have already beat Mississippi 31-14.