HammerTime thinks the Bengals can win 7 games, do you agree?

theguru

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The schedule does get easier after Green Bay. The defense is playing good and should only get better once Burfict is back. Offensively they have talent but haven't figured out how to use it.

Sometimes changing the offensive coordinator could be the thing that gets things going. Which I refuse to believe the offense will continue to be this bad and I believe the defense will get even better.

I honestly think they will get more wins than what he predicted. Sometimes you just need a jumpstart to get going.

I think there is more chance that Cat is correct than them winning 8. Well maybe not because it is really hard to lose 16. I think the Bengals D "COULD" be good but am not sold. The Texans were just an awful offensive team last Thursday (no TE's and only dressed 3WR's). They had 20 guys on the injury report and a QB making his first start...and THAT team came into the Jungle and won?!?!? The Ravens are nothing special on offense either. I am curious to see how the Bengals do against an angry Packers team and A Rod. If the D plays well against the Pack, I will be more of a believer. I don't know what to say about the O. Dalton looks awful and O line is a trainwreck...the sum is definitely LESS than the parts...

• 2 months later...
Who knows...the AFC is the Pats, Steelers and a bunch of mediocrity (and calling it mediocrity is being kind)...

Yep at this point I think the Chargers are probably the 3rd best team in the conference and they are 5-6. Beyond mediocre at this point.