HammerTime thinks the Bengals can win 7 games, do you agree?

theguru

I think they get the following wins: Cle, Buf, Indy, Jax, Cle, Chi, Det

I think Ten and Min are winnable, but won't be easy.

I was way wrong. Stack up the losses and get some good draft picks for the next coach. Maybe he’ll get an offensive line to protect the new QB.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say Hammertime is a prime candidate to be a local sports media personality.

Ken Broo is always predicting greatness for the Bengals. A comment of his from the pre-season "IF the offensive line is just OK - not great, but just OK - then this team is the best positioned Bengals team in a decade to make a deep run in the playoffs."

Typical Cincinnati pre-season super-hype, and why the frustrations in this town run so high when their tin gods fail to meet with their expectations.

Ken Broo is always predicting greatness for the Bengals. A comment of his from the pre-season "IF the offensive line is just OK - not great, but just OK - then this team is the best positioned Bengals team in a decade to make a deep run in the playoffs."

Typical Cincinnati pre-season super-hype, and why the frustrations in this town run so high when their tin gods fail to meet with their expectations.

Ken Broo is an egotistical horse's rear-end. No need to insult Hammertime like that. He could be wrong for the next 20 years and still come no where near being the idiot that Broo is.

Ken Broo is an egotistical horse's rear-end. No need to insult Hammertime like that. He could be wrong for the next 20 years and still come no where near being the idiot that Broo is.

I most certainly was not predicting greatness. :lol2: Just an eternal hell of kinda bad to decent teams.

• 3 weeks later...