Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Massively famous

Featured Replies

@TAC considering that the guys that you have mentioned are unfamiliar to me, as well as the fields with which they are experts, I'd be out of place deeming them one way or another, for as you're concluding, they're not very well known, however I wouldn't be able to determine one way or another merely from my lack of awareness, therefore it would be presumptuous of me to say considering that I have no way of measuring whether or not they're marginally, or even possibly massively famous.

There are things within pop culture that are widely known that I personally have little-to-no knowledge about, but my lack of knowledge doesn't make them any less popular.

 

For example, the show "Game of Thrones".... I've heard the name time and again well enough to know that it is massively famous, yet I don't have any knowledge of it other than it being a TV show.

 

Conversely, there are other things that are massively famous that I don't know anything about at all, yet my lack of awareness of them doesn't make them any less famous than they truly are. There it would simply be a case of me not being in the know of what is known by many others.

 

I'm used to seeing some lengthy posts from you, but you outdid yourself with that opening statement. Has to be in the running for longest sentence on BGP. Well done!

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't have a clue who any of these folks mentioned

Brian Carroll...

 

Ahhhh...I know that one!

  • Author
Don't have a clue who any of these folks mentioned

 

You should have played at a higher level of slow pitch

  • Author
Dan Schuck

 

Dan Schuck

(5) ASA- Steele's (86), Starpath (89), Bell (94), Sunbelt/Easton (98), Team Easton (99)

(7) USSSA- Marlton (87), Larry's Used Cars (91), Bell Corp (93-MVP, 94)

(10) ISA- Steele's (86) Bell Corp. (92, 94, 95), Sunbelt (97), HOF-2002

(2) NSA- Bell Corp. (95), Sunbelt (97)

(4) Jerome Earnest All Year (93, 94, 95, 97)

(3) Slo-Pitch News POY (94)

(3) Jerome Earnest All-Decade (90's)

(3) Jerome Earnest All Century Honorable Mention

(16 All Worlds, 1 MVP, 1 POY, 1 HOF)

 

Probably should have went with Mike Machenko. Just remember playing against Schuck in a world tourney and somebody saying he had his own bat. I said so do I, they said, no Easton makes a bat with his endorsement. Easton Reflex SRX9DS Dan Schuck 34 in 28 Oz C4

  • Author
@TAC, who was this musician that inspired the thread?

 

Some other massively famous dude.

  • Author
Tell me that dude is wearing eye-black in that playing card? I have never heard of Matt, but certainly wish him well in his cornhole endeavors. Pitch on Matt, pitch on.

 

He IS wearing eye black. He was just on ESPN (ocho I think) last week. His son played baseball with my son in knothole. Super nice guy. his son Brett has become rather good tossing the bag too and plays as his double partner. Neat to see a local guy do well.

Sir Donald George Bradman

 

 

One of the most famous, if not, the most famous cricket player. Known by billions.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.