Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Massively famous

Featured Replies

Ok, @B-Ball-fan threw out a name of a musician he called "massively Famous". Let's throw out some names of folks who are famous within their field, but may not be very well known.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Mike Stewart

  • Author

Dan Schuck

  • Author

Matt Guy

You NKY residents better know this guy.

Matt Guy

You NKY residents better know this guy.

Ray's brother?

I must not be in any of those fields because I have never heard of any of them

Matt Wenning Dave Hoff

  • Author
Ray's brother?

 

Nope, but he does have his own Topps card.

  • Author
I must not be in any of those fields because I have never heard of any of them

Bet you have dabbled in a couple of them.

@TAC considering that the guys that you have mentioned are unfamiliar to me, as well as the fields with which they are experts, I'd be out of place deeming them one way or another, for as you're concluding, they're not very well known, however I wouldn't be able to determine one way or another merely from my lack of awareness, therefore it would be presumptuous of me to say considering that I have no way of measuring whether or not they're marginally, or even possibly massively famous.

 

There are things within pop culture that are widely known that I personally have little-to-no knowledge about, but my lack of knowledge doesn't make them any less popular.

 

For example, the show "Game of Thrones".... I've heard the name time and again well enough to know that it is massively famous, yet I don't have any knowledge of it other than it being a TV show.

 

Conversely, there are other things that are massively famous that I don't know anything about at all, yet my lack of awareness of them doesn't make them any less famous than they truly are. There it would simply be a case of me not being in the know of what is known by many others.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.