Massively famous

TAC

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@TAC considering that the guys that you have mentioned are unfamiliar to me, as well as the fields with which they are experts, I'd be out of place deeming them one way or another, for as you're concluding, they're not very well known, however I wouldn't be able to determine one way or another merely from my lack of awareness, therefore it would be presumptuous of me to say considering that I have no way of measuring whether or not they're marginally, or even possibly massively famous.

There are things within pop culture that are widely known that I personally have little-to-no knowledge about, but my lack of knowledge doesn't make them any less popular.

For example, the show "Game of Thrones".... I've heard the name time and again well enough to know that it is massively famous, yet I don't have any knowledge of it other than it being a TV show.

Conversely, there are other things that are massively famous that I don't know anything about at all, yet my lack of awareness of them doesn't make them any less famous than they truly are. There it would simply be a case of me not being in the know of what is known by many others.