Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do the Bengals have the best group of rec. in the NFL?

Featured Replies

Arizona no question.

 

Cincy in a real close second.

 

They have 2 superstars at each side Fitzgerald & Boldin and a good receiver in Bryant Johnson.

 

That trumps Cincy's 1 Superstar and 2 good receivers.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Overall I'd take Cincy's depth, Henry would be a starter on 25 other teams in the league, you can't really say that about Bryant Johnson, Cards #3.

I'd have to say

 

cinci

indi

arizona

 

The question was about the corps as a whole and every one of the bengals recievers can play with the best of them. Indi has 4 upper tier recievers if you include the tight end. Arizona has two of the best recievers in the league, but after them there isn't much to them. So if you include everyone it'd have to be the bengals

1+2's I'll take Boldin/Fitzgerald and Harrison/Wayne then 85+T.J.

If healthy Owens/Glenn is a pretty good one too!

If you are looking at a 3 WR or 4 WR set then I'd take the Bengals.

1+2's I'll take Boldin/Fitzgerald and Harrison/Wayne then 85+T.J.

If healthy Owens/Glenn is a pretty good one too!

If you are looking at a 3 WR or 4 WR set then I'd take the Bengals.

 

 

Exactly:thumb:

I think the world of the Cards' group but you have to factor their numbers are a bit skewed since they had absolutely no running game.

Minus the deep ball. Leinart could be very dangerous with the timing routes and such, but he can't stretch the field like Carson...

 

Agreed, not sure any can.

Arizona no question.

 

Cincy in a real close second.

 

They have 2 superstars at each side Fitzgerald & Boldin and a good receiver in Bryant Johnson.

 

That trumps Cincy's 1 Superstar and 2 good receivers.

 

Fitzgeralds a Superstar. He may be talented but I don't think he's put up nearly the type of #'s as CJ,Moss,Harrison, or T.O. Also I think Henry is likely better than Fitzgerald.

Fitzgeralds a Superstar. He may be talented but I don't think he's put up nearly the type of #'s as CJ,Moss,Harrison, or T.O. Also I think Henry is likely better than Fitzgerald.

 

 

I'm sorry, but I believe you forgot to put a winking smiley after that comment.

 

No way is Chris Henry even close to Fitzgerald:laugh:

I would think that Indy has the best group out there with Cincy #2, and Arizona #3.

2005 stats

 

Fitzgerald

1409 rec yds 10 Td's 2006 316 yds 1 TD

 

Johnson 2006 201 yds 1 TD

1432 rec yds 9Td's

 

Owens hurt in 05 7 games 2006 187 yds 1TD

in 04

1200 rec yds 14 TD's

 

Harrison 2006 413 yds 0TD

1146 rec yds 12 TD's

 

Moss assuming you meant randy 2006 84 yds 1 TD

1008 rec yds 8 TD's

 

 

Fitzgeralds been in the league for 3 years now. It looks like to me that he will succeed in passing a few of these guys. So for you to say he's not putting up the numbers comparable to these guys is ludicrous or ill informed on your part.

I think the Rams are up there pretty high, not in top 2, but up there.

 

Did someome say that Chris Henry is better than Fitzgerald??? That is a joke right?

 

:laugh:

I think the Rams are up there pretty high, not in top 2, but up there.

 

Did someome say that Chris Henry is better than Fitzgerald??? That is a joke right?

 

:laugh:

 

^^^Better at Cops and Robbers.

I'll take the Colts over the Bengals any day of the week. Better QB, better WR's all around IMO. Not to mention they do a good job of staying out of jail too!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.