Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do the Bengals have the best group of rec. in the NFL?

Featured Replies

I'll take the Colts over the Bengals any day of the week. Better QB, better WR's all around IMO. Not to mention they do a good job of staying out of jail too!

Peyton over Carson. Right now sure, but you are taking an aging star over a new one.

 

Marvin over Chad. I'd take 85 straight up.

 

Wayne over TJ. Maybe the only sure fire Colts edge.

 

Stokley over Henry. Only if Henry is in jail or 6 feet under.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Chad Johnson may be developing slight case of "alligator Arms" after that shot he took last week!!!!

Looks like Chad Johnson may be developing slight case of "alligator Arms" after that shot he took last week!!!!

 

 

Na.

Peyton over Carson. Right now sure, but you are taking an aging star over a new one.

 

Marvin over Chad. I'd take 85 straight up.

 

Wayne over TJ. Maybe the only sure fire Colts edge.

 

Stokley over Henry. Only if Henry is in jail or 6 feet under.

 

 

I'll take Peyton every day of the week for the rest of his career. He's got 6 good years left in him, if not more.

 

Chad I'll take over Marvin.

 

Wayne easily over TJ.

 

Stokley stays out of jail, so I'll take him over Henry.

Stokley stays out of jail, so I'll take him over Henry.

Henry has one night in a holding cell at this point. So one night to none. Stokley is not the weapon he was two years ago, and if he was Peyton would throw it to him more...

Henry has one night in a holding cell at this point. So one night to none. Stokley is not the weapon he was two years ago, and if he was Peyton would throw it to him more...

 

Been in a holding cell once, been in trouble with the law numerous times. I wouldn't want him.

Been in a holding cell once, been in trouble with the law numerous times. I wouldn't want him.

Good for you. That does not make Stokley better than Henry...

Been in a holding cell once, been in trouble with the law numerous times. I wouldn't want him.

 

 

Don't even bother with it Halfback. Bengals fans are the UK fans of the NFL.

Don't even bother with it Halfback. Bengals fans are the UK fans of the NFL.

:lol:

 

I called him on a false claim, and was right. Henry has been in too much trouble for my taste, but it hasn't been while in jail. I prefer facts over nonsense...

:lol:

 

I called him on a false claim, and was right. Henry has been in too much trouble for my taste, but it hasn't been while in jail. I prefer facts over nonsense...

 

 

Burn.

Good for you. That does not make Stokley better than Henry...

 

But Henry being in jail or in trouble on a consistent basis makes Stokley more valuable IMO.

Don't even bother with it Halfback. Bengals fans are the UK fans of the NFL.

 

:laugh: :laugh:

:lol:

 

I called him on a false claim, and was right. Henry has been in too much trouble for my taste, but it hasn't been while in jail. I prefer facts over nonsense...

 

 

Too easy GT. :lol:

 

:walk:

But Henry being in jail or in trouble on a consistent basis makes Stokley more valuable IMO.

If Henry is in jail, he's still playing as much as Stokley right now...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.