The Walking Dead (Season 8)

The walkers would be a little more scary if they could do a little more (kind of like the zombies in the remake of Dawn of the Dead)

They would, but having the zombies as the main threat can hold your attention for a 2 hour movie but probably not 10+ seasons of a television show. They had to figure out a way to make the zombies part of the periphery and not front and center every week.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They would, but having the zombies as the main threat can hold your attention for a 2 hour movie but probably not 10+ seasons of a television show. They had to figure out a way to make the zombies part of the periphery and not front and center every week.

I agree with that. They had to have character development and bad guys. The zombies are more like rodents at this point.

The production is intentionally a little fuzzy on the timeline of things in order to avoid conflicts. I don't think they've ever given a firm answer on this, but Judith's age is the best estimator because Lori was pregnant within a few months of it starting. I think "a few years" is the closest thing to an answer I've ever read and that seems about right with Judith's growth both pre and post natal. Ignore the fact that Carl has aged 8 years. Not a whole lot they can do about that I guess.

They could kill him off the show!

It's not so much the timing of it happening as much as it is why it doesn't happen, period. There have been numerous instances where Negan could have been taken out and he wasn't.

My wife was yelling why don’t they just shoot him now when he was standing there for 5 minutes. I didn’t have a good answer.

Judith keeps getting older and Maggie isn’t getting any more pregnant is confusing.

Judith must have a pituitary disease where she grows at an exponential rate.

Maggie is not yet showing. My guess is she will look 8 months prego after this Negan battle.

We thought she lost the baby last season, we couldn’t remember and got confused. :lol2: