The Walking Dead (Season 8)

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought it was a good start to the season. Like TAC, though, why not just take Negan out when he first appeared? I mean, they took out at least 4 lookouts in the lead-up. Doesn't make sense IMO.

Still, I thought it was good. As Wireman said, I thought one of the better shows in the last two seasons.

Thought it was a good start to the season. Like TAC, though, why not just take Negan out when he first appeared? I mean, they took out at least 4 lookouts in the lead-up. Doesn't make sense IMO.

Still, I thought it was good. As Wireman said, I thought one of the better shows in the last two seasons.

Take out the main villain one episode in? The writers aren’t good enough to cover the rest of the season.

How bout Coral going back to Rick’s original gas station?

Take out the main villain one episode in? The writers aren’t good enough to cover the rest of the season.

How bout Coral going back to Rick’s original gas station?

I’m curious to see what part gas station dude will play in coming episodes. I bet he has a key role in saving Coral at some point.

And yeah. Pop Negan. No waiting.

And I hope old Hilltop leader’s car breaks down and he becomes Walker lunch.

I’m curious to see what part gas station dude will play in coming episodes. I bet he has a key role in saving Coral at some point.

And yeah. Pop Negan. No waiting.

And I hope old Hilltop leader’s car breaks down and he becomes Walker lunch.

I’m holding out hope for the Doc Holliday/Johnny Ringo fight.