Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ohio State coach search

Featured Replies

McDermott is reportedly interviewing tonight.

  • Replies 91
  • Views 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
McDermott is reportedly interviewing tonight.

 

Reports say the job has been offered to him.

  • Author
Reports say the job has been offered to him.

 

According to Wikipedia he is the head coach at Ohio State now.

I'd be fairly disappointed with that hire (if it ends up being him) if I were an OSU fan. He failed pretty good at Iowa State before taking over Creighton.

McDermott staying in Omaha.

Adrian Wojnarowski‏Verified account @WojVerticalNBA 2m2 minutes ago

 

Another NBA coach on Ohio State's radar, sources tell @TheVertical: Golden State assistant Mike Brown. So far, no contact has been made.

So I guess it's safe to say that Ohio State didn't have their next coach ready to go.

  • Author
Adrian Wojnarowski‏Verified account @WojVerticalNBA 2m2 minutes ago

 

Another NBA coach on Ohio State's radar, sources tell @TheVertical: Golden State assistant Mike Brown. So far, no contact has been made.

 

Didn't ESPN, I think Sports Center, just do a special piece on him within the past few days?

So I guess it's safe to say that Ohio State didn't have their next coach ready to go.

 

I can't wait to find out what went down between Gene and Shaka. Even if they end up with Chris, this deal has been a very bad look.

Sounds like Ohio State is having a presser this afternoon to announce it.

 

 

I think Crean should be Butler's #1 target.

Lots of things. Multiply that by 10 years and it's an extra 15 million dollars. That's pretty significant.

 

Money isn't everything, and why does he want to deal with a football school mentality when he is "King of the Hill" where he is at. No brainer to stay where he is at. Plus he can recruit anyone to Xavier he could get at OSU.

So I guess it's safe to say that Ohio State didn't have their next coach ready to go.

 

It also seems safe to say coaches aren't knocking down the door to come to Columbus.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.