Everyones top 5 ?

oldrambler

I started this last week and I thought that I would check after this week before the polls come out. Who/what are everyones top 5 in the nation in college football this week? Mine will be : 1. Ohio State , 2. Auburn , 3. USC , 4. West Virginia, 5. (that team up north). Following this group would be LSU, Louisville, Florida, N.D.and Iowa or Georgia.I am sure than I am leaving someone out and just not thinking of them right now and it will come to mind later so what are your thoughts?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) tO$U

2) Auburn

3) Michigan

4) SoCal

5) WVU

6) Louisville

7) Florida

8) LSU

9) VPI

10) Texas

If you use the O$U initial you best include the U$C/$o. Cal along with it. Just kidding, I was trying to be nice.:lol: in not using U$C on my post. I admit I use the U$C sometimes also so I am o.k. with you using your O$U slam.

If you use the O$U initial you best include the U$C/$o. Cal along with it. I was trying to be nice.:lol: I admit I use the U$C sometimes also without the other.:thumb: :lol:
I might say Reggie Bu$h, but I'll wait to see about $oCal.:lol: Although it is smelling a little like a lack of institutional control.

Besides, there are no Trojan fans on this board to annoy... Luckeye fans? Plenty.:fire:

Top 5

1. Ohio State Buckeyes

2. Auburn Tigers

3. University of Southern California Trojans

4. Florida Gators

5. Michigan Wolverines

6. West Virginia Mountaineers - Could flip flop with Michigan for me, but right now 6.

7. Louisville Cardinals

8. Texas Longhorns

9. Iowa Hawkeyes

10. Georgia Bulldogs

My next 5 include, in no order:

Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Virginia Polytechnic Institute Hokies

Louisiana State University Tigers

Oklahoma Sooners

Clemson Tigers- solid team, but time will tell.

Also the Scarlet Knights of Rutgers could win 10 games by season's end.

I might say Reggie Bu$h, but I'll wait to see about $oCal.:lol: Although it is smelling a little like a lack of institutional control.

Besides, there are no Trojan fans on this board to annoy... Luckeye fans? Plenty.:fire:

:thumb: :lol: :lol: I enjoy annoying the UL "tweetie birds" fans on occaision as well.;)