Everyones top 5 ?

oldrambler

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why I feel that a moderately healthy Louisville team will beat them. Brian's zone recognition is much better now then ever, and this Card team, seems to be primed for a major run. We'll have to see.

I know that Louisville's defense has proven to be a lot better than I thought that they would but I just don't see them stopping the spread option of Coach Rod and WVU. WVU is not one of my favorite teams but that offense they run and the speed they have sure is, I love to watch option football. I guess it's kind of like the modern era wishbone or veer.

I know that Louisville's defense has proven to be a lot better than I thought that they would but I just don't see them stopping the spread option of Coach Rod and WVU. WVU is not one of my favorite teams but that offense they run and the speed they have sure is, I love to watch option football. I guess it's kind of like the modern era wishbone or veer.

I agree with you, I think that Louisville is going to struggle to stop the spread option of WVU. What I do see, is that WVU will have to be successful passing in that scheme to win. I think, like the UK game, that UL will sell out against the run, being willing to give up some yardage through the air. Flip the coin, and input a healthy Brian Brohm. Suddenly U of L's passing game gets upgraded to one of the top in the NCAA, and the WVU passing defense is suspect at they very BEST. I like Louisville, right now (with a healthy Brian Brohm).