Jared Wellman transfers to GRC

Agree 100% PP. Especially if their team is a contender. GRC will be ranked #1 in region without any transfers. We had no Seniors last year and had 3 players in the top 10 in region.

Well said Goldy.

GRC historically for their size and location hasent benifited from a crazy amount of transfers. Minus the Zollo years it's been a trickle.

With the location, soon to be new gym, and a coach the kids seem to like, i think GRC is on the edge of something special.

I had GRC at 40% chance to win the region. I'll up that to 60%+ for at least the next 2 seasons.

There's a new sheriff in town!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GRC about to hold the 10th region down for the next 4-5 years. Heard that Freshman team from last year was 30+ wins and 0 lossess........

I have been a GRC supporter for 25 years. Contenders or not I have supported the Cards. Love our new coaching staff. Look forward to whatever this year brings. Go Cards.

Brennan Canada is the newest member of the GRC basketball program. (Canada previously played for Montgomery County) This is a huge pickup for GRC.

No one can say that they are surprised by the addition of players to this program. This will be a common occurrence in future for this program just check the track record of this type of thing for this staff

in this day and time it all about the quick fix or stock piling, forget about building a program from the bottom up.

Enjoy the future 10th region fans

Summer ball will be starting soon. Will see who all we have. Be interesting to see what other teams in the region will have also.

Went and watched us play Woodford Co and Collins' .

We beat Woodford Co 72 -49.J Johnson did not play. On baseball team that won 10th region. Jordan Graham. Out with a ankle injury.

#1 for Woodford is a very good player and is only a Sophomore. Philpot has really improved his ball handling and speed. Canada looked good but will get better when he learns our system. The 8th grader has talent. GRC plays fast and shared the ball well.

We beat Collins 54 - 51. Very exciting game. #12 is a scorer any where on the floor. Nice player. #20 is very athletic loved his hussle.

GRC didn't look as good as I expected at South Laurel the other day. You can tell they have the pieces for sure. You could tell they been putting some time in cause under a new coach they already had their sets and plays in. North Laurel beat them with three starters not playing and South tied them with one starter and 6th man gone on vacation.