Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity at Seneca 9/29

Featured Replies

Crystal ball says Trinity in a close one, T - 54 S -51. I think I heard Andy Clark is coming back in town for this game.

 

 

Too bad for Seneca he won't be playing.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trinity vs Seneca football game has been changed to Saturday night at 5:30, I think that is the time someone told me, I thinks is is because Seneca plays Fern Creek tonight to finish Fridays game. Go Rocks:ylsuper:

Montrel from seneca thinks that trinity's secondary is horrible and he's going to have at least 21 rec. for 345 yards.

Montrel from seneca thinks that trinity's secondary is horrible and he's going to have at least 21 rec. for 345 yards.

 

All I will say is that's awfully big talk for someone who's team hasn't exactly been setting the win column on fire and leave it at that.

Montrel from seneca thinks that trinity's secondary is horrible and he's going to have at least 21 rec. for 345 yards.

 

 

This is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just a heads up i dont think we will be seeing much of Tim Phillips on Saturday. Rumor has it, he has a swollen knee. No reason to risk playing this upcoming Saturday.

Montrel from seneca thinks that trinity's secondary is horrible and he's going to have at least 21 rec. for 345 yards.
Uh, is this in print? Or should we take your word for it?
Montrel from seneca thinks that trinity's secondary is horrible and he's going to have at least 21 rec. for 345 yards.

 

 

I think that the D.A.R.E. officer needs to do a few more classes at Seneca..:creepy:

I think that the D.A.R.E. officer needs to do a few more classes at Seneca..:creepy:

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Montrel from seneca thinks that trinity's secondary is horrible and he's going to have at least 21 rec. for 345 yards.

I'm sorry, please enlighten me. I'm not trying to be flippant, but who is "Montrel"? I assume he is a WR for Seneca. If he said the quote attributed to him and if he can back it up, more power to him.

I think Montrel's "boo" wants to break up with him and started this urban legend posting to get him in hot water! [Not as good as Xmans post... but the silver medal was still up for grabs]

Thanks for the gold medal guys:D ....but I bet there will be plenty of zingers in the final game thread on this one.:flame: Heck.... I bet many of you will keep Seneca's passing stats tonight just to spice up your comeback...I can't wait!.....I would be willing to bet my paycheck that those stats won't be anywhere close to 345....and I'm not much of a bettor.

I needed a laugh today, thanks for posts guys.

I'm gonna go pick the slow defensive backfield for 50 Alex.:D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.