Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity at Seneca 9/29

Featured Replies

Who wins? Why?

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trinity because Seneca is horrible.

Trinity will walk all over Seneca.

 

Watch out for the visitor stands at Seneca. They are rather treacherous.

  • Author

After the weather this week I'm sure the field will be a mud-pit.

I don't think it would matter if they played this game in the fun balls at Chucky Cheese. Trinity wins big.

Seneca had the Fern Creek game moved to Monday, so the Redhawks only have three days to prepare for Trinity. Not that it will matter, Trinity big!

I don't think it would matter if they played this game in the fun balls at Chucky Cheese. Trinity wins big.

 

 

That would be an interesting game though. :ylsuper:

If we keep gettting rain Trinity wins on a scuba reverse in the 4th quarter.

If we keep gettting rain Trinity wins on a scuba reverse in the 4th quarter.

 

 

This could be good practice for those football players that are on the swimming team...

 

If we have any of those that is... :confused:

  • Author
Seneca had the Fern Creek game moved to Monday, so the Redhawks only have three days to prepare for Trinity. Not that it will matter, Trinity big!

Seneca is playing Fern Creek Monday night at Seneca? I might have to stop by.

I don't think it would matter if they played this game in the fun balls at Chucky Cheese. Trinity wins big.

 

 

:laugh: :laugh:

Seneca is playing Fern Creek Monday night at Seneca? I might have to stop by.

 

I believe it's at Fern Creek!

After the let down of not being able to bury X, the Rocks are full of fire...they will be crisp, they will win huge

 

Rocks 56

Seneca 0

I am not for certain , but wasn't the Seneca campus underwater Saturday morning ?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.