Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity at Seneca 9/29

Featured Replies

This is going to be bad...I wonder if Dennis could petition Seneca to move the game to our house. Especially since its not really going to matter.

 

I think that the Redhawks get a full serving of Tim Phillips in this one.

 

Rocks - 49

Seneca - 0

 

District - 2-0

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
This is going to be bad...I wonder if Dennis could petition Seneca to move the game to our house. Especially since its not really going to matter.

 

I think that the Redhawks get a full serving of Tim Phillips in this one.

 

Rocks - 49

Seneca - 0

 

District - 1-0

 

The Rocks are already 1-0 with the win over Southern. I'm hoping that Tim gets a little work followed by a lot of Neagli, Kirksey and Borders.

my bad, put that one out of my mind ;).....

Actually guys Trinity is already 2-0 in the district with wins over Oldham County and Southern.

Trinity because Seneca is horrible.

 

I use the optimistic view:

 

Trinity because Trinity is great.

 

:lol: :thumb:

I use the optimistic view:

 

Trinity because Trinity is great.

 

:lol: :thumb:

Your post and my post together call for one ugly game with lots of young T guys getting some playing time...

  • Author
Actually guys Trinity is already 2-0 in the district with wins over Oldham County and Southern.

 

Nice post Mr. Know-it-all.:D

Your post and my post together call for one ugly game with lots of young T guys getting some playing time...

 

Definitely

 

T- 59

Seneca- 0

T- a lot

 

S- 6 "blocked x point"

Crystal ball says Trinity in a close one, T - 54 S -51. I think I heard Andy Clark is coming back in town for this game.

^ Hey.... you have a crystal ball too? Do you know where I can get some new batteries for those things?

Unsure of the score.

Pretty sure there will be a running clock in the second half.

^ Hey.... you have a crystal ball too? Do you know where I can get some new batteries for those things?

 

Actually it's my crazy 8 ball, and you have no idea what answer floats to the top. No batteries required, just a few shakes......

Trinity 42-0.

Rocks in a "Landslide".

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.