• Yes, I played D-II
    • Yes, I played D-III
    • Yes, I played NAIA
    • Not a Chance

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes D3 football in the North Coast Athletic Conference. Fortunate enough to win a conference championship one year!

Happy to see my son continue the college football cycle in our family this year at a higher level. He's faster, stronger, and 45 lbs heavier than i was at his age now!

:lol2:

I played college basketball at d3 Wittenberg University for 2 years.

As a combination of a new coach and a freshman class of 13, I was cut from the team my junior year.

After spending my junior year as a student assistant coach, presenting to the the coach a 17 slide presentation on why I think I have tangibles and intangibles as a player that would help the team, garnering support from my teammates, and being the only team member to attend EVERY offseason lift and open gym, I was denied by the head coach the opportunity to tryout again.

I'll be a student assistant coach again this year because I support my teammates and love the game of basketball. Not a day goes by that I don't hope my coach calls me and says he'll give me another shot. I finally get it after hearing my parents for so many years telling me how lucky I was to be able to play, cause I miss the hell out of it every single day.