KYSports.TV 2018 Top 10 Players

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not think there are ten better basketball players in the state than Brennan Stanley. I think there are several similarly-talented players who are taller than he is, but few who are as good or better.

Curious to see where you would rank Stanley in the 8th. Ahead of Penny @ AC, McKnight from Collins, and the pg from North Oldham (who I believe is returning)?

I would personally give Cobe the nod but there's some good pgs in the 8th. Not to mention some real solid overall talent in the region.

Curious to see where you would rank Stanley in the 8th. Ahead of Penny @ AC, McKnight from Collins, and the pg from North Oldham (who I believe is returning)?

I would personally give Cobe the nod but there's some good pgs in the 8th. Not to mention some real solid overall talent in the region.

I thought he was the best player in the region last season. My opinion has yet to change, and yes, my Kool Aid, glasses, and blood all have an orange tint.

The rankings would be more legit if they didn't include an advertisement in the article to attend their showcase in August in order be ranked. Good way to get kids to attend their camp I guess.

I bet none of the 10 attended a camp out on by them.

The rankings would be more legit if they didn't include an advertisement in the article to attend their showcase in August in order be ranked. Good way to get kids to attend their camp I guess.

People see what they want to see. I've looked at their rankings multiple times and never saw the advertisement. You just took good care of them. I went back to see the advertisement and still had to look for it. I went for the rankings and that's it.

I thought he was the best player in the region last season. My opinion has yet to change, and yes, my Kool Aid, glasses, and blood all have an orange tint.

Awesome support of your player, but Stanley cannot out rank Penny. I say this despite enjoying watching Stanley more than Penny. Penny is as quick, stronger, taller, and they shoot about the same.