Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Manual vs. St. Xavier

Featured Replies

I have a funny feeling about this Manual St X game.

 

I can't reason or rationalize it, yet I feel like Manual may have a shot at this one. Maybe the stars will align, the defense will play disciplined, and the offense will make enough plays to get our most elusive win of the decade.

 

Go Rams

Beat X

  • Replies 75
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I would like to see Manual win, I dont see it happening.

 

St.X 31

Manual 10

  • Author
I have a funny feeling about this Manual St X game.

 

I can't reason or rationalize it, yet I feel like Manual may have a shot at this one. Maybe the stars will align, the defense will play disciplined, and the offense will make enough plays to get our most elusive win of the decade.

 

Go Rams

Beat X

 

More elusive than Trinity in 03? Probably, but as far as the entire season went, that one made less sense.

More elusive than Trinity in 03? Probably, but as far as the entire season went, that one made less sense.

I'm sure most Ram fans would trade a win over Trinity for a win over X any day. I know it would really be special for Manual to "evict the tenants" with a loss.

Manual has beaten X just three times in the past 30 years. Don't think it's gonna be much different this year. X leaves Manual Stadium this year in the same fashion they have the past 12.

 

As an aside, the first year that X has the X/Manual game at X will be very strange. When was the last time this game wasn't played at Manual Stadium?

  • Author
Manual has beaten X just three times in the past 30 years. Don't think it's gonna be much different this year. X leaves Manual Stadium this year in the same fashion they have the past 12.

 

As an aside, the first year that X has the X/Manual game at X will be very strange. When was the last time this game wasn't played at Manual Stadium?

 

That's a question I'd like to know the answer to... and the story behind it.

I have a funny feeling about this Manual St X game.

 

I can't reason or rationalize it, yet I feel like Manual may have a shot at this one. Maybe the stars will align, the defense will play disciplined, and the offense will make enough plays to get our most elusive win of the decade.

 

Go Rams

Beat X

Manual would have had a better chance of and X letdown if the Tigers would have had a big victory over Trinity. I believe they will be ready to play the Rams this week.

Any word on how Vic has done this week with rehab etc....?

Manual would have had a better chance of and X letdown if the Tigers would have had a big victory over Trinity. I believe they will be ready to play the Rams this week.
Maybe X won't need a "let down" to lose, maybe they simply get beat.
Please identify the items which you observed on Friday's quarter which give reason that St. X is playing at a championship level? I saw nothing......

 

 

 

:eek: :eek:

Win the week before by X or not. X is still X and Manual will have to come to play to pull out a win. I don't do predictions but I believe it will be a good one.

I hope this is a good game. Due to some schedule changes i will be able to attend this game. It is the last of its sort, sort of.:D

I predict I will visit 2 or more Germantown pubs on Friday and will have a great time!

I predict I will visit 2 or more Germantown pubs on Friday and will have a great time!

 

 

A very risky prediction, think it can come true? :D

The Rams are good enough to upset many good teams on the right night, however I don't think it's tonight. X will win big.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.