Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Manual vs. St. Xavier

Featured Replies

It's on.

 

Manual gets the bi-week, and St. X gets to take their potential comeback into next week. St. X has always been Manual's toughest opponent. I can only hope Manual has the heart to pull off the (big) upset. Not too much else to say about it except predicitions:

 

Heart:

 

Manual > St. X

 

Head:

 

St. X- 33

Manual- 10

  • Replies 75
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again the Crimsons will face the ire of a team that failed to play up to expectations the week before.

 

Poor old Manual will probably get beat like that team in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High".

 

:lol:

Vic may be out for this game. Taken to the hospital with a broken bone. I've heard conflicting reports of either an arm or leg.

Vic is the man...but X is loaded with skill guys....

Vic may be out for this game. Taken to the hospital with a broken bone. I've heard conflicting reports of either an arm or leg.

 

That would truly be a shame. I hope it's not the case.

X-rays negative. Could be a high-ankle sprain. If so, thats bad news.

  • Author
Once again the Crimsons will face the ire of a team that failed to play up to expectations the week before.

 

Poor old Manual will probably get beat like that team in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High".

 

:lol:

 

Great movie... but I think Manual has plenty of motivation for this game, too.

You'd almost wish a break, so that it can truly heal....a high ankle sprain and it could linger for weeks and weeks. Good luck Vic....I wish you the very best

Who is the home team in this game?

Who is the home team in this game?

 

X is! But what difference does that make. X still gets the visitor side and visitor locker rooms.:fire:

Thats why I asked, I thought X was the home team last year and had to deal with that slight. Well I guess this will be the final time you will have to deal with your unreasonable landlords.

  • Author
Thats why I asked, I thought X was the home team last year and had to deal with that slight. Well I guess this will be the final time you will have to deal with your unreasonable landlords.

 

That's funny. Let's not get into that again.

That's funny. Let's not get into that again.

Ram....This X fan will not....while I am excited about our new field...I love Manual Stadium and have many, many fond memories. I will...in a way....miss that place next year....

I also LOVE Manual Stadium and always preferred the visiting locker room.

 

:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.