Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Masters 2017

Featured Replies

I look for Rory and Justin Thomas to get in contention today. Anything under par today and you are right in the mix.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see Adam Scott get hot and win it. But I'd prefer to see Rickie hang on and win this thing. Really cool little article about his relationship with Arnie here:

 

Masters 2

Is Kelly Tilghman still part of the Golf Channel. Always enjoyed her work, but have not seen her lately.

Davis Love commentary has been fun to listen to.

Rooting for Sergio or Rickie to break through. I think Justin Rose will win it, though.

Time for the PGA to penalize someone!!!!!!

Time for the PGA to penalize someone!!!!!!

 

Nah, they'll wait til tomorrow.

I can't believe Garcia missed that putt. Hit a dart onto the 72nd green and then missed that putt.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.