Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I Like Tom Crean

Featured Replies

Tom Crean is a good guy and gets a bad rap. He's been especially supportive of other local coaches as well.

I've never thought he was a bad dude, not sure anyone does. He's just kinda goofy.

I'm still hoping for the coach swap, but I can't imagine it would ever happen.

I'm still hoping for the coach swap, but I can't imagine it would ever happen.

 

I think it would be cool if he went and coached at Dayton. Wonder if he could schedule a home and home with Kentucky? lol

I think it would be cool if he went and coached at Dayton. Wonder if he could schedule a home and home with Kentucky? lol

 

Crean's biggest successes came as coach of a midwestern Catholic school. Let's do a redux.

 

And Kentucky would love to play at UD Arena. With all the old dudes in sweater vests in the lower section of the arena, it would feel like playing at Rupp.

Crean's biggest successes came as coach of a midwestern Catholic school. Let's do a redux.

 

And Kentucky would love to play at UD Arena. With all the old dudes in sweater vests in the lower section of the arena, it would feel like playing at Rupp.

 

 

How many do you have?

I met him walking into Disney for the AAU Super show case. Chatted with him for about 5 minutes. Never knew it was him until someone pointed him out to me. Nice guy.

How many do you have?

 

No vests. But I do have an argyle UD sweater. There can be no doubt I'm bourgie as heck.

Gary Parish, who I listen to daily, and his wife had a still born baby last year. Gary told story on air of how in the days and weeks following the death of their baby that Tom Crean consistently was calling to check on both he and Kelly, his wife, and asking if there was anything he could do. From a million miles away I believe he is definitely a good guy.

I think he is a good guy, but comes off a little strange at times. I try to picture the holidays being seated at the table with Tom on the right and Jim Harbaugh on the left. It would be entertaining.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.