Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Carolina 70 Baylor 50

Featured Replies

I had South Carolina losing in the first round.:ohbrother:

Congrats to S.C. first SEC team to make the Elite 8 and lets put two more in tonight one more for sure.

I had South Carolina losing in the first round.:ohbrother:

Me too. I remember the radio commentary on Ramsay and Rutherford about South Carolina and Marquette playing. They made it sound like it was going to be a vomit show of a game. Who knew.

I had South Carolina losing in the first round.:ohbrother:

 

I think just about everyone did.

Impressive win undoubtedly, Baylor is a really good team.

Frank Martin is the real deal. I would hire this guy in a heartbeat.

Frank Martin is the real deal. I would hire this guy in a heartbeat.

 

No doubt. The guy is a stud of a coach.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.