March 19, 20179 yr Did the NCAA just admit that they did something wrong, as far as the goaltending call? I just looked outside and it looked like pigs were flying all around my neighborhood.
March 19, 20179 yr Literal 4-point swing on the missed goaltending call (defender's hand up through the cylinder) and the T on Coach Collins a few seconds later (both FT's made).
March 19, 20179 yr Horrible miss by the Refs on the Goaltending...would have cut it to 3 and put Gonzaga on pucker. 4 point swing and I think the Zags got the ball back after the Tech FTs. A shame too, because NW played their guts out getting back into that game.
March 19, 20179 yr Horrible miss by the Refs on the Goaltending...would have cut it to 3 and put Gonzaga on pucker. 4 point swing and I think the Zags got the ball back after the Tech FTs. A shame too, because NW played their guts out getting back into that game. Gotta get Duke there one way or another.
March 19, 20179 yr There it is. :lol2: I was waiting on someone else to do it but it's getting close to my bedtime so I figured I'd just throw it out there.
March 19, 20179 yr Once again, officials screw up. Feel bad for Northwestern as that happened at a critical time. Then to T up the coach after their blown call, awful.
March 19, 20179 yr Did the NCAA just admit that they did something wrong, as far as the goaltending call? I just looked outside and it looked like pigs were flying all around my neighborhood. Here's a video of the NCAA's apology.
March 19, 20179 yr It's hard to understand how this call was missed since it occurred exactly where at least one set of referee eyes should've been focused. It' not like it happened 45 feet away from the ball.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.