Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Middle Tennessee 81 Minnesota 72

Featured Replies

A little disappointing from Minnesota, but that's a good MTSU squad. Won as a 15 seed last season.

First upset.

 

By seed only. MTSU was the favorite in the game.

  • Author
By seed only. MTSU was the favorite in the game.

 

Last spread I saw was pick-em.

 

I thought Minnesota was favored by 1.5. Maybe I read it wrong.

By seed only. MTSU was the favorite in the game.

 

Both seeded poorly too. I thought Minnesota should have been a 7, MTSU a 10, based on results.

Tony Greene had to make an appearance late to make sure everyone knew he was there...:grumpy:

Tony Greene had to make an appearance late to make sure everyone knew he was there...:grumpy:

 

Little Richard was very lucky he didn't get ran...he absolutely deserved it.

I picked this one too. This was an easy pick for those who keep up with things overall.

Minnesota opened at -1.5 points, line closed at Middle Tenn St -2 points.

Little Richard was very lucky he didn't get ran...he absolutely deserved it.

No doubt. We hammer officials at times for pulling the trigger too fast, but officials take ungodly abuse at times without calling a tech. Pitino got what he deserved.

Wait for it...
Took 10 posts, more than I figured.
Took 10 posts, more than I figured.

 

I knew what you were fishing for before my post. Didn't want to give you the satisfaction of that one. Waited to give myself the satisfaction of this one. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.