Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KHSAA Sweet 16 First Round: Cooper/Meade County Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 147
  • Views 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

@Randy Parker there is fried chicken in the h-room tonight, so this post will conclude our coverage for the evening.

 

Deuce and PP, signing off.

@Randy Parker there is fried chicken in the h-room tonight, so this post will conclude our coverage for the evening.

 

Deuce and PP, signing off.

 

I hate your guts.

@Randy Parker there is fried chicken in the h-room tonight, so this post will conclude our coverage for the evening.

 

Deuce and PP, signing off.

 

Calling @Lawnboy13, in need of a sub.

  • Author

Starters

 

Cooper

3 Dante Hendrix

5 Adam Kunkel

11 Braydon Runion

12 Chris McNeil

22 Sean McNeil

 

Meade County

3 James Baker

13 Aiden Matthews

21 Noah Schwartz

23 Dakota Clayton

42 Chezney Weick

I'm excited to see Cooper. I don't expect this one to be a close game at all. Meade County brought a great crowd. I'm not sure if they will score more than 40 points tonight though.

I'm excited to see Cooper. I don't expect this one to be a close game at all. Meade County brought a great crowd. I'm not sure if they will score more than 40 points tonight though.

 

Cooper held opponents under 40 seven times this season.

9 years in the making, McNeil boys have been coming to the sweet 16 since they S McNeil was 4 years old. Now as a Senior he leads his team to Rupp for the very first time as he realizes a life long dream of playing here.

 

This is soooooo cool!

I'm excited to see Cooper. I don't expect this one to be a close game at all. Meade County brought a great crowd. I'm not sure if they will score more than 40 points tonight though.

 

 

They make teams look ugly with their "D"

@Randy Parker there is fried chicken in the h-room tonight, so this post will conclude our coverage for the evening.

 

Deuce and PP, signing off.

 

I'll be happy to buy you a bucket of chicken if you would resume your stellar coverage...

 

PLEASE!!! :thumb:

I'll be happy to buy you a bucket of chicken if you would resume your stellar coverage...

 

PLEASE!!! :thumb:

 

We'll be here all weekend!!! Every game. I'm super geeked for tomorrow!!!!!

 

Tomorrow is Duke and UL Day in our media section!!!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.