Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New George Rogers Clark Field

Featured Replies

  • Author

Note how the endzone says "Clark Couty"

Looks AWESOME! The field is very reminiscent of Covington Catholic's...and I'll be interested to see how close they both are once Cov Cath gets their stadium renovations done.

Note how the endzone says "Clark County"

 

I wonder if the day ever comes when they decide on one or the other?

I've always called them Clark County because when I've been there for basketball games, that's what their announcers said. To be fair, I haven't been over there in some time.

Looks amazing. Only thing I think that I would do is increase the visitors side bleachers just in case, but its not my $$$ they are spending. :D

I wonder if the day ever comes when they decide on one or the other?

 

Everyone in Winchester calls it GRC. Boys and girls bball got new uniforms this year and they both have GRC on it. I believe when it is built the field will have GRC on it

 

It is going to be so nice. Thrilled for kids and community.

Everyone in Winchester calls it GRC. Boys and girls bball got new uniforms this year and they both have GRC on it. I believe when it is built the field will have GRC on it

 

It is going to be so nice. Thrilled for kids and community.

 

I prefer GRC. I have no dog in the fight, but I think it's more unique. So it gets my vote.

I prefer GRC. I have no dog in the fight, but I think it's more unique. So it gets my vote.

 

 

 

Me too.

Is it going up at were the new school is located or same place as the old football field?

Is it going up at were the new school is located or same place as the old football field?

 

Good question. Based on the architectural drawing it doesn't look like it would work at the old place so I'm guessing the new school.

Good question. Based on the architectural drawing it doesn't look like it would work at the old place so I'm guessing the new school.

 

That's what I was think but was not for sure.

Is it going up at were the new school is located or same place as the old football field?

 

It is a complete sports complex. Everything at the new school. New gym, track, ect. It is going to be very impressive.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.