Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PBR Top 25

Featured Replies

1. St. Xavier

2. Highlands

3. Trinity

4. McCracken Co.

5. Lex Cath

6. Johnson Central

7. Scott Co.

8. North Oldham

9. South Oldham

10. Greenup Co.

11. Eastern

12. Warren East

13. Bowling Green

14. Caldwell Co.

15. Lafayette

16. Male

17. Tates Creek

18. Central Hardin

19. Madison Central

20. Elizabethtown

21. LaRue Co.

22. Campbell Co.

23. Somerset

24. Sayre

25. North Bullitt

Aside from Highlands (who deserves the recognition), there's no love for NKy. The region did graduate some very good talent, and the rest have yet to prove themselves. This is going to be a fun season.

I predict that Highlands, Cov Cath and Conner all finish in the top 20.

If I just read correctly, Conner has Highlands on 3/22 and CovCath on 3/24. Way to run the gauntlet early boys!

Aside from Highlands (who deserves the recognition), there's no love for NKy. The region did graduate some very good talent, and the rest have yet to prove themselves. This is going to be a fun season.

I predict that Highlands, Cov Cath and Conner all finish in the top 20.

 

Campbell County is in the top 20.

If I just read correctly, Conner has Highlands on 3/22 and CovCath on 3/24. Way to run the gauntlet early boys!

 

Conner v Highlands is 3.21.

any surprises from the conner/HHS scrimmage a couple days ago? How did Kavanaugh look?

any surprises from the conner/HHS scrimmage a couple days ago? How did Kavanaugh look?

 

Did they have it?

I saw some messages either Friday night or Saturday morning with practice times for Saturday. I took that to mean that there as no scrimmage, but nothing explicitly stated so...

Did they have it?

I saw some messages either Friday night or Saturday morning with practice times for Saturday. I took that to mean that there as no scrimmage, but nothing explicitly stated so...

 

It was Thursday

It was Thursday

Then I totally missed it!

Love that Beechwood and SK get no respect. 2 good teams that can make a run. Can't wait to see how it plays out in May and June.

#21 LaRue County beat #18 Central Hardin on Monday in 6 innings 11-1.

Bowling Green has not started the season well, although they salvage it somewhat with a win of #4 McCracken Co.

 

Logan Co. has looked very nice to start out the season.

#11 eastern is 1-4.

Run ruled by 2 unranked teams. Baseball rankings used to be close to accurate, these are a joke.

#11 eastern is 1-4.

Run ruled by 2 unranked teams. Baseball rankings used to be close to accurate, these are a joke.

 

I agree this poll is far from being on the money. I was skeptical about a few of the spots when I first saw this. For example, North Oldham went 15-20 last year and are now #8 in the state...why? Likely because PBR learned they got a transfer from St. Louis that can throw 96 mph. How did he do in their season opener against St. X? 1 IP, 4H, 7R, 5BB. St. X won 15-5. Also look at South Oldham...they had a solid year in 2016, but when was the last time they won the 8th region? Ever?

I think the preseason poll by KHSBCA is more accurate.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.