March 12, 20179 yr They cant beat anybody ranked higher than them. 3 seed at best. Already beat one of them :clap: Try again
March 12, 20179 yr IMO Duke getting a 1 will come down to whether or not the committee factors in Duke not being 100% for part(s) of the season. If they don't factor that in, they will not get a 1. If they do, I can see it happening. You know they will factor that in. When K took his leave of absence they said they would factor that into the seeding process. Duke will get UNC's 1 seed and UNC will get the best 2 seed.
March 12, 20179 yr OK...I've not heard anyone say they deserve a #1. I did in the Duke/ND thread. :isurrender:
March 12, 20179 yr They cant beat anybody ranked higher than them. 3 seed at best. They already beat UNC. Good try
March 12, 20179 yr I don't think UK deserves a 1 seed. I just think they deserve to be higher than Duke. They've done nothing to drop since the Feb 11 rankings came out
March 12, 20179 yr I don't think UK deserves a 1 seed. I just think they deserve to be higher than Duke. They've done nothing to drop since the Feb 11 rankings came out They aren't going to drop. They were #12 in those rankings. They'll be a 2 seed. That means they are at worst 8th. 8 is better than 12.
March 12, 20179 yr Dumb. UNC?? Who proved they dont belong rank where they are either losing to the same team twice in little over a week. Oregon losing arguably their best player will probably gige UK a 2 seed.
March 12, 20179 yr All of the Bracket Rules are supposed to be thrown out for the top 8 teams...meaning the top #1 gets the lowest #2 and so on. #1's projected to be Villanova, North Carolina, Gonzaga and Kansas #2's projected to be Arizona, Oregon, Duke and Kentucky Who's the overall #1 and Who is the 4th ranked #2 that will help set up the brackets.
March 12, 20179 yr They aren't going to drop. They were #12 in those rankings. They'll be a 2 seed. That means they are at worst 8th. 8 is better than 12. if they are 8 then Duke should be no higher than 9
March 12, 20179 yr Kentucky should get a higher seed than Duke because I like Kentucky & PP92 likes Duke.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.