Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP NFL 2017 Mock Draft

Featured Replies

The Pumas select DE Jonathan Allen, Alabama

  • Replies 139
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was all set to take the wr Davis from Western Michigan who I think will be a stud.

 

However with the way this draft has gone, I changed my pick with this guy still there.

 

The Bengals take with the 9th pick of the NFL draft Defensive End from Stanford Solomon Thomas.

With the 10th pick the Bills select Mike Williams WR Clemson

@newarkcatholicfan is on the clock with the 11th pick to the Saints

Edited by GrantNKY

Saints

I changed it.

I was all set to take the wr Davis from Western Michigan who I think will be a stud.

 

However with the way this draft has gone, I changed my pick with this guy still there.

 

The Bengals take with the 9th pick of the NFL draft Defensive End from Stanford Solomon Thomas.

 

Don't like Reuben Foster?

Don't like Reuben Foster?

 

He is ok. However Bama backers scare me, in fact most Bama defensive players scare me in trusting how good they will be at the NFL. I think he will be solid but not great, plus he may be a head case himself. Which we already have one linebacker who is a little crazy during games lol.

 

Plus the Bengals defense usually only plays with 2 linebackers. The Bengals defense is based off of relying on the front four to get pressure. So they need to get better in that area. I feel the DE spot opposite of Dunlap is a bigger need and a more important part for this defense.

I was all set to take the wr Davis from Western Michigan who I think will be a stud.

 

However with the way this draft has gone, I changed my pick with this guy still there.

 

The Bengals take with the 9th pick of the NFL draft Defensive End from Stanford Solomon Thomas.

Great pick, I really hope they go front 7 with their first pick.
  • Author
Great pick, I really hope they go front 7 with their first pick.

 

I think they should pick on offense.

Brown and FF74 on the clock. Chop Chop, no time to waste

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.