BGP NFL 2017 Mock Draft

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was all set to take the wr Davis from Western Michigan who I think will be a stud.

However with the way this draft has gone, I changed my pick with this guy still there.

The Bengals take with the 9th pick of the NFL draft Defensive End from Stanford Solomon Thomas.

I was all set to take the wr Davis from Western Michigan who I think will be a stud.

However with the way this draft has gone, I changed my pick with this guy still there.

The Bengals take with the 9th pick of the NFL draft Defensive End from Stanford Solomon Thomas.

Don't like Reuben Foster?

Don't like Reuben Foster?

He is ok. However Bama backers scare me, in fact most Bama defensive players scare me in trusting how good they will be at the NFL. I think he will be solid but not great, plus he may be a head case himself. Which we already have one linebacker who is a little crazy during games lol.

Plus the Bengals defense usually only plays with 2 linebackers. The Bengals defense is based off of relying on the front four to get pressure. So they need to get better in that area. I feel the DE spot opposite of Dunlap is a bigger need and a more important part for this defense.

Great pick, I really hope they go front 7 with their first pick.