Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP NFL 2017 Mock Draft

Featured Replies

  • Author
Browns have a ton of needs. They seem very very high on Garrett and I expect that to be the pick.

 

Only thing about selecting Garrett is they drafted 2 DEs last year. I think the DLine is fine they need corner and safety help more on defense.

  • Replies 139
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only thing about selecting Garrett is they drafted 2 DEs last year. I think the DLine is fine they need corner and safety help more on defense.

 

You don't draft for need with the first pick. You draft the best player available. Which seems to be Garrett.

Where are you at EQUUS GREVY?

We will give him til noon today. You jumped the gun on the start time to begin with.

  • Author
We will give him til noon today. You jumped the gun on the start time to begin with.

 

He hasn't posted in almost a month I sent him a email to.

  • Author
We will give him til noon today. You jumped the gun on the start time to begin with.

 

Time is up someone draft for the Titans.

Okay I'll make the pick. I hate the Titans but know more than most. I'm gonna go super reach for them but I'd take OJ Howard. Best TE prospect in a long time. Nightmare matchup problem and it gives Mariota a real target. He's a great blocker too. Him and Delanie Walker will be a formidable TE set teams would have to block.

MTGL and the J E T S Jets Jets Jets are on the clock.

I'll update the draft thread as we go in post #10, we aren't gonna copy and paste every pick. Cluster.

MTGL and the J E T S Jets Jets Jets are on the clock.
Wow..some interesting picks already in this Mock, so the Jets are THRILLED to select, with the 6th pick in the first round:

 

Marshon Lattimore, CB, The Ohio State University

@Pi and the Los Angeleez Supa Chargers are on the clock, on national pi day no less.

Where does a team with this many holes start?

 

S Malik Hooker, THE Ohio State University.

Panthers and spindoc your on the clock.
Sorry, was actually working there for a minute.:idunno: I'm contemplating

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.