Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP NFL 2017 Mock Draft

Featured Replies

He is one of my favorite defensive players in the draft. I don't think he will really be there when the Bengals draft. However if he is i want him. If not I want wr Corey Davis and then draft a pass rusher in round 2, since its a deep draft for pass rushers.

Every mock draft I've seen has Thomas as a Top 5 pick. I would be thrilled out of my mind if he fell to the Bengals.

  • Replies 139
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At least he finally got in his head that he is not a linebacker. He should have never been playing linebacker in college either. He was a safety all the way for me.

 

Harbaugh tried to force feed him the Heisman, that's why he played everywhere like that

Every mock draft I've seen has Thomas as a Top 5 pick. I would be thrilled out of my mind if he fell to the Bengals.

 

Agreed!

Ravens will select RB from Stanford Christian McCaffrey.
If that dude goes in the first round it is comical. I know he will...but I believe in 3 years it will look like a ridiculous pick.
  • Author
If that dude goes in the first round it is comical. I know he will...but I believe in 3 years it will look like a ridiculous pick.

 

I think he will be pretty good. He is fast enough and has great hands.

If that dude goes in the first round it is comical. I know he will...but I believe in 3 years it will look like a ridiculous pick.

 

I think he'll be better than Cook. Probably not a first round talent, but outside of Fournette none of the RBs are this year.

  • Author
I think he'll be better than Cook. Probably not a first round talent, but outside of Fournette none of the RBs are this year.

 

Cook will be the best

I think he will be pretty good. He is fast enough and has great hands.
I'll take the under. He isn't fast enough, durable enough, or powerful enough to be an every-down back. He is a great hybrid college football player, but I don't think he has the explosion to be a Darren Sproles type player in the league. WAY too many question marks, in my opinion, to be a 1st rounder. If I'm wrong, I'll own it, but I bet he is a colossal disappointment as a pro. @UKMustangFan
  • Author
I'll take the under. He isn't fast enough, durable enough, or powerful enough to be an every-down back. He is a great hybrid college football player, but I don't think he has the explosion to be a Darren Sproles type player in the league. WAY too many question marks, in my opinion, to be a 1st rounder. If I'm wrong, I'll own it, but I bet he is a colossal disappointment as a pro. @UKMustangFan

 

One of the fastest backs in the draft.

One of the fastest backs in the draft.
He ran a solid 4.48 at the combine, no doubt, and you think he'll be a stud, I understand. If he is, I'm certain folks will remind me of my stance. I think he'll be a borderline roster guy by year 3, and never a solid contributor / starter. We will soon find out.
He ran a solid 4.48 at the combine, no doubt, and you think he'll be a stud, I understand. If he is, I'm certain folks will remind me of my stance. I think he'll be a borderline roster guy by year 3, and never a solid contributor / starter. We will soon find out.

 

I think he is perfect for the way the NFL offenses are evolving. Depending on where he lands, he might not be a star but he is definitely going to be a weapon for years to come in my opinion.

 

If you stick this guy on the Patriots he would have over 1000 all purpose yards his rookie year.

 

But he won't be able to be a guy you can build your offense around, no

I think he'll be better than Cook. Probably not a first round talent, but outside of Fournette none of the RBs are this year.

Switch Fournette and Cook. Cook is hands down the best back in this draft IMO. I think he'll have an immediate impact on a team the way Zeke did last year.

McCaffrey= Giovanni Bernard. Nothing more, nothing less.

He ran a solid 4.48 at the combine, no doubt, and you think he'll be a stud, I understand. If he is, I'm certain folks will remind me of my stance. I think he'll be a borderline roster guy by year 3, and never a solid contributor / starter. We will soon find out.

 

He will play out his rookie contract, and then sign with @UKMustangFan Patriots and end up being a stud for them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.