Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP NFL 2017 Mock Draft

Featured Replies

The combine is fun and all to talk about, but IMO it's pretty useless.

 

I guess it's opinion. While I dont think the combine helps players that much, I think it can hurt players more than anything.

  • Replies 139
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess it's opinion. While I dont think the combine helps players that much, I think it can hurt players more than anything.

 

I agree it can hurt them as far as draft status, but it has zero impact or bearing on the type of player they are on the field IMO.

After debating on taking Derek Barnett, the Colts decide that with the FA moves to sign an edge rusher (and an already deep pass rusher class) they will take Jabrill Peppers to play Safety.

 

Raw athlete who will be a big time player when he is allowed to focus on one position.

FF is on the clock with the Ravens. Ugh

  • Author

Ravens will select RB from Stanford Christian McCaffrey.

I'll take the Skins, and select Reuben Foster LB, Alabama

I'll take the Skins, and select Reuben Foster LB, Alabama

 

Would be an absolute steal there. Guy should be a top 10 pick.

Would be an absolute steal there. Guy should be a top 10 pick.
I think I'd make a terrific GM.
I'll do the Titans pick again. If needed.
Let's give him a bit.
Great pick, I really hope they go front 7 with their first pick.

 

He is one of my favorite defensive players in the draft. I don't think he will really be there when the Bengals draft. However if he is i want him. If not I want wr Corey Davis and then draft a pass rusher in round 2, since its a deep draft for pass rushers.

After debating on taking Derek Barnett, the Colts decide that with the FA moves to sign an edge rusher (and an already deep pass rusher class) they will take Jabrill Peppers to play Safety.

 

Raw athlete who will be a big time player when he is allowed to focus on one position.

At least he finally got in his head that he is not a linebacker. He should have never been playing linebacker in college either. He was a safety all the way for me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.