BGP NFL 2017 Mock Draft

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it's opinion. While I dont think the combine helps players that much, I think it can hurt players more than anything.

I agree it can hurt them as far as draft status, but it has zero impact or bearing on the type of player they are on the field IMO.

After debating on taking Derek Barnett, the Colts decide that with the FA moves to sign an edge rusher (and an already deep pass rusher class) they will take Jabrill Peppers to play Safety.

Raw athlete who will be a big time player when he is allowed to focus on one position.

Great pick, I really hope they go front 7 with their first pick.

He is one of my favorite defensive players in the draft. I don't think he will really be there when the Bengals draft. However if he is i want him. If not I want wr Corey Davis and then draft a pass rusher in round 2, since its a deep draft for pass rushers.

After debating on taking Derek Barnett, the Colts decide that with the FA moves to sign an edge rusher (and an already deep pass rusher class) they will take Jabrill Peppers to play Safety.

Raw athlete who will be a big time player when he is allowed to focus on one position.

At least he finally got in his head that he is not a linebacker. He should have never been playing linebacker in college either. He was a safety all the way for me.