March 10, 20179 yr I was always a big fan of Coach Knight, his coaching and his discipline until some of his methods started coming to light. It's truly a shame to see what he has become. Bob Knight says he hopes his ex-Indiana University bosses are all dead
March 10, 20179 yr Bob Knight Hopes Former IU Admins are Dead “I hope they’re all dead,” Knight said. To which Patrick replied, “Some of them are, but I don’t know ...” Added Knight: “Well, I hope the rest of them go.”
March 10, 20179 yr Bitter young man Bitter middle aged man Bitter old man The guy's a nut! Who would expect anything different?
March 10, 20179 yr Coach Knight: A bitter old man Rain: Wet Sky: Blue Bacon: Good March: Madness Fixed that for ya JD!
March 10, 20179 yr Should do with Knight to what they did to Billy Packer. Send him home. I think he's already done announcing...but I may be wrong.
March 10, 20179 yr I think he's already done announcing...but I may be wrong. HE should be done period with anything that has to deal with media. that includes being interviewed.
March 10, 20179 yr He's lucky he isn't a coach these days. He probably would have been fired after a few years. He's a bully and an old bitter man. And a terrible person by all accounts.
March 10, 20179 yr Bitter young man Bitter middle aged man Bitter old man The guy's a nut! Who would expect anything different? Agree. He's always been what he is now.
March 10, 20179 yr He's lucky he isn't a coach these days. He probably would have been fired after a few years. He's a bully and an old bitter man. And a terrible person by all accounts. HE wouldn't have lasted with the way social media is today. He got away with a lot of things.
March 10, 20179 yr HE wouldn't have lasted with the way social media is today. He got away with a lot of things. I agree, he wouldn't have a chance with how things are now.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.