Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Connecticut 100 South Florida 44 (Women)

Featured Replies

That would be Azura Stevens. She was arguably the best player in the ACC last year. Transferred from Duke.

 

Yes, I forgot her name but that is who they were talking about.

Maybe the guy is just that much better of a coach. Maybe he just has a better eye for real talent than the rest. Yes he did rake in one of the best recruiting classes ever in 2012, but those girls are all gone.

 

In general his classes aren't ranked any better than Notre Dame, Duke, North Carolina, Stanford, etc.

 

Recruiting rankings from his current team, according to Hoopgurlz

 

Totally agree about Geno. He is a great teacher of the game. His teams are fundamentally sound every year...unselfish, move the ball, move without the ball, good defense. I enjoy watching them play...

Maryland, Notre Dame, and Baylor all have a shot of beating UConn this year. If one of them does not, this win streak will be in the 150 or better range. I don't think UCONN has any seniors do they?

 

Totally agree. This was supposed to be the year they were beatable. If you hooked up Geno to a lie detector, I am sure the truth is he is shocked this team is undefeated. They may be one of the most dominant teams ever next year.

Totally agree. This was supposed to be the year they were beatable. If you hooked up Geno to a lie detector, I am sure the truth is he is shocked this team is undefeated. They may be one of the most dominant teams ever next year.

 

You would't have to hook him up to a lie detector. He has flat out said he did not expect this.

You must have missed past discussions on this board, most think they couldn't beat a boys JV High School team.

 

I don't know who " most" are, but they must not really watch college basketball. I would bet UConn girls would beat a lot of lower D1 Men's teams.

I don't know who " most" are, but they must not really watch college basketball. I would bet UConn girls would beat a lot of lower D1 Men's teams.

 

I think there is an entire thread on it and by far the majority didn't think they could beat a fair high school team.

Here was a stat I heard earlier this year and I think I have the numbers correct.

 

Notre Dame has one of the best Womens team annually.

 

Notre Dame in their last 5 games against UConn is 0-5. During that time span Notre Dame is 114-2 against everyone else.

  • Author
I don't know who " most" are, but they must not really watch college basketball. I would bet UConn girls would beat a lot of lower D1 Men's teams.

 

I'm a huge Women's College Basketball fan and I'll take that bet in a heartbeat.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.