Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County 55 George Rogers Clark 45 (10th Region Quarterfinals)

Featured Replies

I'll give it a shot. Thought the officiating in this game was excellent. CC found an answer at the half time break for defending Philpot. Once GRC lost the lead early in the third quarter I felt they lost their composure which resulted in costly turnovers and I thought their shot selection suffered. I also agree that fatigue may have set in as CC's bench was a bit deeper.

 

I couldn't find much fault with the officiating, either. A couple of calls are missed every game, and since I sit in the end zone, I can only really see one end of the court up close. I thought they were pretty good.

  • Replies 71
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game overall. Got to meet McPapa, highlight of the night.

 

If you can make it Monday night, stop by again and bring some of your CC brethren. You know where I sit.:thumb:

I couldn't find much fault with the officiating, either. A couple of calls are missed every game, and since I sit in the end zone, I can only really see one end of the court up close. I thought they were pretty good.

 

I thought the other game was called well also. What region are they from?

Monday is going to be stretch to make it back down. If I do, I'll make sure to stop and say hi. I thought officials last night called a great game. CC was just too much in the end for GRC. CC was flat in the first half and it seemed once they found there mojo in the second, GRC folded.

If you can make it Monday night, stop by again and bring some of your CC brethren. You know where I sit.:thumb:

 

I'll be there if only to bask in the glory that IS mcpapa.....and to get some popcorn. ;)

I'll be there if only to bask in the glory that IS mcpapa.....and to get some popcorn. ;)

 

Popcorn is on me.

 

Front row, end zone.

With the bright orange shoes, you can spot him from anywhere in the building.

I thought the other game was called well also. What region are they from?

 

Regions 6-7

Yes. This was the first time I was able to see Clark Co play this season and I left the gym impressed with Philpot, not so much with Graham. I'm not going to criticize Graham's play because I haven't seen him all season, but last night wasn't one of his better nights. However, Philpot = Player!

 

Jordan is a great player last nights game he was a little off and seemed to force his shots. All year he has been cool headed and is a natural born athlete. Probably the best natural athlete on GRC team. He's young and I'm excited to see how much he improves the next 2years. Philpot was double teamed in the second half he would have to kick it back out to someone else. The camels defense in the second half rattled our young team.

 

Next year the cardinals will be the team to beat. Good luck to the camels this year!

Jordan is a great player last nights game he was a little off and seemed to force his shots. All year he has been cool headed and is a natural born athlete. Probably the best natural athlete on GRC team. He's young and I'm excited to see how much he improves the next 2years. Philpot was double teamed in the second half he would have to kick it back out to someone else. The camels defense in the second half rattled our young team.

 

Next year the cardinals will be the team to beat. Good luck to the camels this year!

 

Yea I looked up Graham's stats and saw where his numbers were impressive. Sometimes we have off nights, but good thing for Jordan is that he's a sophomore and has plenty of time to improve.

 

GRC will definitely have a say in who goes to Rupp next season. Impressive that they don't graduate anyone.

I love it when threads get like this, I think it draws more people to the actual game so I can't wait to be in the stands for this game, hopefully we get a classic!

Jordan is a great player last nights game he was a little off and seemed to force his shots. All year he has been cool headed and is a natural born athlete. Probably the best natural athlete on GRC team. He's young and I'm excited to see how much he improves the next 2years. Philpot was double teamed in the second half he would have to kick it back out to someone else. The camels defense in the second half rattled our young team.

 

Next year the cardinals will be the team to beat. Good luck to the camels this year!

 

Not the best game for Jordan last night.All players have off games. Jordan is very athletic. He will be one of the top players in the region next year. Cooper was not hitting either and he was our leading scorer

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.