Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County 55 George Rogers Clark 45 (10th Region Quarterfinals)

Featured Replies

I'm sure the Camels will be fired up and ready for some revenge come Monday night. After all, they did get the short end of the stick that night in Brooksville.

  • Replies 71
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure the Camels will be fired up and ready for some revenge come Monday night. After all, they did get the short end of the stick that night in Brooksville.

 

We played 5 on 8 that early season game.

We played 5 on 8 that early season game.

 

Most people saw it that way, however a select few saw it as a well officiated game.

Most people saw it that way, however a select few saw it as a well officiated game.

 

It was a joke. I believe there were 4 technical fouls and an intentional in that game all against CC.

It was a joke. I believe there were 4 technical fouls and an intentional in that game all against CC.

 

Stuff like that happens quite often to opposing teams in the Igloo.

Stuff like that happens quite often to opposing teams in the Igloo.

 

Are you saying Home Cooking?

I love when people come on hear and bash the officials when they lose! Ecspecially when they weren't even at the game! There were 3 technicals. That were all deserved. And I'll give it to you a 50/50 intentional.

 

I asked Clyde after that game and showed him the video and he agreed. I love the term "home-cooking" acting like Bracken controlled who officiated and paid them before the game or something, give me a break.

 

Campbell County coaches/players took the loss better than some BGP people who have no connections and weren't even at the game. They handled it with class.

 

Bracken County and everyone else knows Monday won't be as easy.

I love when people come on hear and bash the officials when they lose! Ecspecially when they weren't even at the game! There were 3 technicals. That were all deserved. And I'll give it to you a 50/50 intentional.

 

I asked Clyde after that game and showed him the video and he agreed. I love the term "home-cooking" acting like Bracken controlled who officiated and paid them before the game or something, give me a break.

 

Campbell County coaches/players took the loss better than some BGP people who have no connections and weren't even at the game. They handled it with class.

 

Bracken County and everyone else knows Monday won't be as easy.

 

And now you know how everyone feels when the Bracken County faithful get on threads and complain about officiating after losses!!!!

I love when people come on hear and bash the officials when they lose! Ecspecially when they weren't even at the game! There were 3 technicals. That were all deserved. And I'll give it to you a 50/50 intentional.

 

I asked Clyde after that game and showed him the video and he agreed. I love the term "home-cooking" acting like Bracken controlled who officiated and paid them before the game or something, give me a break.

 

Campbell County coaches/players took the loss better than some BGP people who have no connections and weren't even at the game. They handled it with class.

 

Bracken County and everyone else knows Monday won't be as easy.

 

There were 4 technicals, not three. I was there. Marlow's T was deserved, Hegyi's was too probably for throwing the ball, Russell had had enough, but Bertsch's T was an absolute joke. He simply brushed by a player, there was a little contact, and a T was called. Worst technical ever.

It's the nature of the beast when playing/watching sports. I was sitting on the Campbell side tonight and every time a call was made against the Camels the fans reacted negatively. But same call goes for the Camels the refs got it right and are the best thing since a pocket on a tee shirt. It happens every game with every fan base.

 

And there will always be the fans of a losing team saying the refs are garbage and need to find a new secondary source of income. And the winning team will praise the officials and nominate them for crew of the year.

 

Happens in every gym every night. Will happen in the semis and the finals too. Just the nature of the beast.

Ryan Cooper will be one of of the top players in the 10th next year. And I think GRC is already my early Region favorite.

 

Does Philpot graduate?

Ryan Cooper will be one of of the top players in the 10th next year. And I think GRC is already my early Region favorite.

 

Does Philpot graduate?

 

Everyone returns. Nobody graduates.

Ryan Cooper will be one of of the top players in the 10th next year. And I think GRC is already my early Region favorite.

 

Does Philpot graduate?

 

Pre - Season next year is basically GRC and Mason and then everyone else

Ryan Cooper will be one of of the top players in the 10th next year. And I think GRC is already my early Region favorite.

 

Does Philpot graduate?

I think Philpot will be a Senior next season.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.