NFL combine

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is my worry. I think many people automatically think he will come in and do great right away like Zeke. However it will really depend on where he ends up and what their system is. Zeke went to the perfect system for him.

I think the problem with Fournette is staying healthy. He could be a top 5 pick who spends a lot of time hurt.

The only thing bore boring than watching prospective football players jump and run a little bit on television is watching people play cards on television.

Definitely not a die hard football fan. This is thr best time of year combine and the start of free agency.

I find it interesting for a while. I like the interactions between the players and coaches. But it does get boring eventually.

I think that the combine is more about coaches and GMs getting together behind the scenes. The other stuff is mostly about TV ratings. From Bill Belichick:

“We’re training our players to play football, not to go through a bunch of those February drills.

I find it interesting for a while. I like the interactions between the players and coaches. But it does get boring eventually.

And I misspoke when I said that the only thing worse (for me) was watching poked on TV. I have to add watching guys make a left turn for 3 hours.

Rant over.

A guy I am liking more and more that I am starting to convince myself that I want the Bengals to get. Is WR Corey Davis from Western Michigan. He didn't get to workout at the combine. However the more I read on him, and the more I see tape on him, I like him. I like him more than Mike Williams from Clemson.