Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL combine

Featured Replies

  • Replies 72
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The draft is loaded with a bunch of TE's hope the Steelers get Leggett from Clemson or Butt from Michigan.

That is my worry. I think many people automatically think he will come in and do great right away like Zeke. However it will really depend on where he ends up and what their system is. Zeke went to the perfect system for him.

I think the problem with Fournette is staying healthy. He could be a top 5 pick who spends a lot of time hurt.

Peppers stock is dropping I hope the Steelers can get him in the second or third round. I think he will turn into a great NFL safety.

Myles Garrett ran a 4.64 fast for a DE. Jonathan Allen Bama DT only ran a 5.0 and is only 6'2 286.

The only thing bore boring than watching prospective football players jump and run a little bit on television is watching people play cards on television.

The only thing bore boring than watching prospective football players jump and run a little bit on television is watching people play cards on television.

 

Definitely not a die hard football fan. This is thr best time of year combine and the start of free agency.

Definitely not a die hard football fan. This is thr best time of year combine and the start of free agency.

 

Definitely a diehard football fan. Just not a combine fan.

Definitely a diehard football fan. Just not a combine fan.

 

I find it interesting for a while. I like the interactions between the players and coaches. But it does get boring eventually.

I hope Peppers is there when the Steelers draft. He could replace Mitchell.

  • Author
I hope Peppers is there when the Steelers draft. He could replace Mitchell.
I would love that. But mike is gonna be there at least another year. I think the selection will be Lawson
I find it interesting for a while. I like the interactions between the players and coaches. But it does get boring eventually.

 

I think that the combine is more about coaches and GMs getting together behind the scenes. The other stuff is mostly about TV ratings. From Bill Belichick:

 

“We’re training our players to play football, not to go through a bunch of those February drills.

I find it interesting for a while. I like the interactions between the players and coaches. But it does get boring eventually.

 

And I misspoke when I said that the only thing worse (for me) was watching poked on TV. I have to add watching guys make a left turn for 3 hours.

 

Rant over.

A guy I am liking more and more that I am starting to convince myself that I want the Bengals to get. Is WR Corey Davis from Western Michigan. He didn't get to workout at the combine. However the more I read on him, and the more I see tape on him, I like him. I like him more than Mike Williams from Clemson.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.