March 4, 20179 yr Bama DL Jonathan Allen measured in at 6'2 and a half 286 pounds. FSU DL Demarcus Walker 6'3 and a half 280 pounds. Michigan LB/S Jabrill Peppers 5'11 213 pounds I hope the Steelers draft him.
March 4, 20179 yr Alabama LB Rueben Foster got sent home from the combine. Got into a heated argument with a hospital worker.
March 4, 20179 yr According to Adam Schefter he got in a heated argument with a hospital worker at the combine.
March 4, 20179 yr Fournette blazing speed on that frame. 4.51 40 time. One team had him at 4.48. Fast times I wonder why he chose not to see how many reps of 225 on the bench press?
March 4, 20179 yr According to Adam Schefter he got in a heated argument with a hospital worker at the combine. Reported he pulled the do you know who I am card. The worker told him he will wait like everyone else. Foster then said he would put his hands on the worker.
March 4, 20179 yr Fast times I wonder why he chose not to see how many reps of 225 on the bench press? Maybe Becasue it's stupid
March 4, 20179 yr Ross just broke CJ2Ks record 40. He's not pedestrian. 4.22 that is unreal! Whitfield who is fast only ran 4.45.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.