Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL combine

Featured Replies

Do any of you watch at all? Anyone pay much attention? Wait til it's over to look at anything?

 

I admit, Monday I'll be glued in while at work. I'll be replaying Sunday's position stuff. I guess I'm an NFL junkie.:idunno:

Edited by spindoc

  • Replies 72
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fournette comes in weighing 240. If he runs around 4.4 he will be a top 5 pick.

  • Author
Fournette comes in weighing 240. If he runs around 4.4 he will be a top 5 pick.
Probably correct. Who do you think snags him?

I enjoy watching the testing events. You can see the different techniques they've all been taught for the tests. You can also see who hasn't prepared the way they should.

 

I personally do not think some of the test are good indicators of NFL success.

 

Position work is entertaining as well.

Probably correct. Who do you think snags him?

 

Earliest Jags at 4, latest Panthers at 8. Jags need to help Bortles, easiest way to do that is draft one of the best RB prospects in the past 10 years. Carolina has aging Stewart and pairing Fournette with Newton would make them have a deadly offense.

Fournette comes in weighing 240. If he runs around 4.4 he will be a top 5 pick.

 

They are saying he won't be as quick at 240 pounds.

They are saying he won't be as quick at 240 pounds.

 

If he runs over 4.5 I'll be blown away

  • Author
Fournette comes in weighing 240. If he runs around 4.4 he will be a top 5 pick.
Weighed 240 on the nose.
If he runs over 4.5 I'll be blown away

 

I say he runs a 4.7 ir high 4.6 he is to heavy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.