Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL combine

Featured Replies

  • Author
A guy I am liking more and more that I am starting to convince myself that I want the Bengals to get. Is WR Corey Davis from Western Michigan. He didn't get to workout at the combine. However the more I read on him, and the more I see tape on him, I like him. I like him more than Mike Williams from Clemson.
So, what if Ross is there when the Gals select? You pass?
  • Replies 72
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, what if Ross is there when the Gals select? You pass?

 

Ross should be there and yes I would pass. Davis is also a deep threat, who is a great route runner and understands leverage, and how to get on the top of his route and stack the DB. Plus he is great at high pointing the ball, and seems to be built strong. Most importantly just his competitiveness I keep reading about I love, and usually that makes for big time wrs imo.

 

While Ross is good and with as great as the small receiver in Hill did for the Chiefs this year, makes Ross intriguing with his great speed. However I just think Davis is going to end up being a stud wr in the league.

  • Author
Ross should be there and yes I would pass. Davis is also a deep threat, who is a great route runner and understands leverage, and how to get on the top of his route and stack the DB. Plus he is great at high pointing the ball, and seems to be built strong. Most importantly just his competitiveness I keep reading about I love, and usually that makes for big time wrs imo.

 

While Ross is good and with as great as the small receiver in Hill did for the Chiefs this year, makes Ross intriguing with his great speed. However I just think Davis is going to end up being a stud wr in the league.

I'll disagree.
I'll disagree.

 

Besides his amazing speed. What do you like better about Ross? Don't get me wrong Ross is very good. I just think Davis has a chance to be a stud number 1 in this league. While Ross I think will end up being a shorter but a little better version of Ted Ginn imo.

  • Author
Besides his amazing speed. What do you like better about Ross? Don't get me wrong Ross is very good. I just think Davis has a chance to be a stud number 1 in this league. While Ross I think will end up being a shorter but a little better version of Ted Ginn imo.
Ross has solid hands. You have to have help over the top for him. He will command it. If that's true, then how do you handle AJ? He made the nation's best corners look like MJAllTheWay out there. I like a kid that can no doubt take the top off. You have a top 5 WR on the other side. I'd make teams figure out how to defend both.

Ross is no good for the Bengals, AD wont be able to get him the ball he runs to fast.

  • Author
Ross is no good for the Bengals, AD wont be able to get him the ball he runs to fast.
You're wrong. But that's ok.
Ross has solid hands. You have to have help over the top for him. He will command it. If that's true, then how do you handle AJ? He made the nation's best corners look like MJAllTheWay out there. I like a kid that can no doubt take the top off. You have a top 5 WR on the other side. I'd make teams figure out how to defend both.

 

Davis is also a deep threat and imo a better overall wr. I agree they need a deep threat opposite of Green. Davis also gives them that but also a better fit for the Bengals offense which is a bunch of 3 step drops and get rid of it.

 

Kind of like how Mike Wallace hasn't done as great since he left Big Ben. These fast guys are fast, and will eventually beat their guy down field. However they are better for for teams that do 5 to 7 step drops and have qbs with big arms to get it there.

Bengals will pick Forrest Lamp 1st round and a tackle 2nd round.

 

So the Bengals are going to use the #9 pick on a guy that is projected late 1st, early 2nd round?

  • Author
Best receiver is Williams from Clemson.
I think I'm on board with this also. Hope he stays out of Cincy frankly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.