Simon Kenton 2017 Schedule Brutal or Brilliant?

5 STAR

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anybody in the state can compete with the with the Louisville 6A programs, and no level of brutal scheduling is going to change that.

I understand SK is a pretender to the throne in 6A, but lets keep the excuses to reality. BG has beaten X 5 of the last 6 I think. So, adapt your program, it can be done.

I understand SK is a pretender to the throne in 6A, but lets keep the excuses to reality. BG has beaten X 5 of the last 6 I think. So, adapt your program, it can be done.

BG has how many high schools within a 10 mile radius? I don't see Ryle, Boone or Dixie collecting trophies either.

BG has how many high schools within a 10 mile radius? I don't see Ryle, Boone or Dixie collecting trophies either.

So, that's invalid. South Warren won a championship and Franklin lost in the finals the last 2 years. Come up with some better excuses.

Not in 6a.

I've explained to you how a 5a team in an area with multiple successful teams has beaten X a 6a contender you say can't be beaten. You have anything else, about how a 6a team who wants to win 6a will never be able to compete with T,X and Male? Its absurd just on the face of it. In other states people don't think like this, they figure out what they need to do to win. It kind of makes me sad. Maybe Ryle will get it going.

I've explained to you how a 5a team in an area with multiple successful teams has beaten X a 6a contender you say can't be beaten. You have anything else, about how a 6a team who wants to win 6a will never be able to compete with T,X and Male? Its absurd just on the face of it. In other states people don't think like this, they figure out what they need to do to win. It kind of makes me sad. Maybe Ryle will get it going.

Ryle scrimmaging Trinity the next 2 years.

Ryle scrimmaging Trinity the next 2 years.

How did scheduling Colerain and LaSalle work out for Ryle? Absolutely, positively championships in 6A will not happen in a closed district school like Ryle.

It is positive not a matter of "Mindset" in 6a. It's about having the athletes to compete.

I'd love to see the data on the number of scholarship placements by school in 6A football for the last 10 tears. I bet it would be illuminating!

Average I agree. Like to see them play one or two powerhouse teams early to mid season to tune up and adjust the team before the later season to have a better chance in the postseason. Learn much more from losing to a great team then winning against an average team.

And you could say the same for any other team in 6A looking to get past Louisville in the playoffs.