Simon Kenton 2017 Schedule Brutal or Brilliant?

5 STAR

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't you a Cooper fan or a bandwagon fan your always talking about Cooper!

I'm a Cooper fan just as everyone on here is a fan of one team or another. But unlike you, I'm very unbiased. I don't swear every single year that Cooper is going to beat everyone and win a state title when I know they don't have the talent to do so.

So what is your point? I don't predict Cooper winning state this year. How about you and SK?

I'm a Cooper fan just as everyone on here is a fan of one team or another. But unlike you, I'm very unbiased. I don't swear every single year that Cooper is going to beat everyone and win a state title when I know they don't have the talent to do so.

So what is your point? I don't predict Cooper winning state this year. How about you and SK?

You shouldn't predict that probably a down year at Cooper. As for SK? Win it all or bust! Either way SK will have a great season.

You shouldn't predict that probably a down year at Cooper. As for SK? Win it all or bust! Either way SK will have a great season.
If a team doesn't win it all in HS football does not equate to a down year. Sorry to give you a dose

of reality.

I said Cooper is going to have a down year. SK is going to have a great season!

So I'm curious to what you're idea of a "Great Year" is seeing how every year you say they will win it all. So if those are less than Great Years then I take it this year you are thinking a National #1 when it's all said and done?

That's like the Bengal fans saying it's "win the super bowl or bust"... I think most would settle for any playoff success.. SK are more Bengals than they are Patriots...

• 3 weeks later...

SK schedule

@ Meade County Fri. 8/18 7:30PM

@ Bryan Station 8/25 7:30PM

@ Conner Fri. 9/1 7:00PM

vs Dixie Heights Fri. 9/8 7:00PM

vs Cooper Fri. 9/15 7:00PM

vs Highlands Fri. 9/22 7:00PM

@ Beechwood Fri. 9/29 7:00PM

@ Boone County Fri. 10/6 7:00PM

vs Campbell County Fri. 10/13 7:00PM

vs Ryle Fri. 10/20 7:00PM

• 1 month later...

Since SK's number one fan has taken such an interest in Trinity's upcoming schedule I dug this gem up. Can any rational person who has a single clue about football compare the 2 schedules and tell me who is playing the tougher schedule.

I'll make this prediction, SK will finish the regular season with a better record then Trinity. That seems to be the gold standard there, regular season success, playoff flops.

• 3 weeks later...
SK schedule

@ Meade County Fri. 8/18 7:30PM

@ Bryan Station 8/25 7:30PM

@ Conner Fri. 9/1 7:00PM

vs Dixie Heights Fri. 9/8 7:00PM

vs Cooper Fri. 9/15 7:00PM

vs Highlands Fri. 9/22 7:00PM

@ Beechwood Fri. 9/29 7:00PM

@ Boone County Fri. 10/6 7:00PM

vs Campbell County Fri. 10/13 7:00PM

vs Ryle Fri. 10/20 7:00PM