Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Finally did it!

Featured Replies

Hello All. I've been wanting to join for a while now, but finally did. I'm a 1990 Elder High School grad and currently have a son that is a junior on the Newport Central Catholic basketball team (#34). I look forward to maybe adding some insight to some games and getting involved in some discussions.

 

Thanks for the welcome!!

 

Go BREDS!

Yes you are evil.

Welcome to the site and enjoy watching your boy play. He has a nice game and big upside.

  • Author

Thanks for the "welcomes". I hope to put a face with some of the familiar names on here

Hello All. I've been wanting to join for a while now, but finally did. I'm a 1990 Elder High School grad and currently have a son that is a junior on the Newport Central Catholic basketball team (#34). I look forward to maybe adding some insight to some games and getting involved in some discussions.

 

Thanks for the welcome!!

 

Go BREDS!

 

:thumb:

Hello All. I've been wanting to join for a while now, but finally did. I'm a 1990 Elder High School grad and currently have a son that is a junior on the Newport Central Catholic basketball team (#34). I look forward to maybe adding some insight to some games and getting involved in some discussions.

 

Thanks for the welcome!!

 

Go BREDS!

 

Welcome aboard!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.