Walton Verona 56 Simon Kenton 53

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sergent and Hawkins where fun to watch play they had great seasons and will be missed. SK only had 2 Seniors they are very young team. SK had 5 Juniors, 5 Sophomore, 5 Freshman and one 8th grader on their varsity roster.

This is a serious question. Why does a school the size of Simon Kenton need to have 5 frosh and an 8th grader on their varsity roster?

8th grader was the back up point guard and will probably start next year.

Not really what I am asking. Just cannot understand how a school the size of SK has to have so many young ones on their varsity roster. Is Steiner running guys off? Are kids that in years past may have played football and basketball no longer playing both?

Not really what I am asking. Just cannot understand how a school the size of SK has to have so many young ones on their varsity roster. Is Steiner running guys off? Are kids that in years past may have played football and basketball no longer playing both?

Kids leave for one reason or the other I believe only one football player on the roster this year.

Sergent and Hawkins where fun to watch play they had great seasons and will be missed. SK only had 2 Seniors they are very young team. SK had 5 Juniors, 5 Sophomore, 5 Freshman and one 8th grader on their varsity roster.

Sergent is only a Soph right? Why would he be missed? Nice athlete BTW.

Sergent is only a Soph right? Why would he be missed? Nice athlete BTW.

Older brother Caleb is senior. Jon is sophomore.

I am actually surprised that Jon is not the projected point guard next year. Really nice handle, IQ and court vision. Is he going to be a 2 with Niece at the 1?