Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does the Northern Kentucky Boys Basketball Coaches Assoc. need to look in the mirror?

Featured Replies

On the injury question, does anyone have the number of games played against D1 NKBBCA teams for each player. If Frederick's injury caused him to miss mostly conference games (therefore, coaches did not see him this year), I could see that having an impact. A coach could be justified in saying "I did not see him play this year, he can't get my top #1,2,3,etc. vote."

  • Replies 143
  • Views 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the topic, No they dont need to look in the mirror. Everyone can see what was done, and I am sure the inner circles knows why it was done. In the grand skeem does it really matter?

  • Author
Back to the topic, No they dont need to look in the mirror. Everyone can see what was done, and I am sure the inner circles knows why it was done. In the grand skeem does it really matter?

 

If it is a continuing course of conduct then it most certainly matters.

 

And the victims of this type of behavior are children so I am going with yes it really matters, a lot.

My "agenda" is leaders of young men that lack integrity shouldn't be in positions to influence, coach, or teach young men. And to think it is our tax dollars at work, it makes me sick to my stomach.

 

No every thread doesn't get off course and this one is definitely not getting off course.

 

Just to clarify, are you viewing the lack of integrity in A. Who they voted for, or B. that they have not made public who they voted for?

  • Author
Just to clarify, are you viewing the lack of integrity in A. Who they voted for, or B. that they have not made public who they voted for?

 

C. Who they didn't vote for.

If it is a continuing course of conduct then it most certainly matters.

 

And the victims of this type of behavior are children so I am going with yes it really matters, a lot.

 

What if (im just spitballing here) coach of said player sent a note to the rest of the coaches that said. Hey guys, when making your votes I know my guy has D1 offers, but he did miss a significant amount of time this year so dont feel obligated to vote for him just for that reason, there are many deserving players.

C. Who they didn't vote for.

 

C and A would be the same thing.

You got 6 of the 9 coaches opinions on the matter, they all vary to some degree.

  • Author
What if (im just spitballing here) coach of said player sent a note to the rest of the coaches that said. Hey guys, when making your votes I know my guy has D1 offers, but he did miss a significant amount of time this year so dont feel obligated to vote for him just for that reason, there are many deserving players.

 

I would think you are living on Fantasy Island.

  • Author
C and A would be the same thing.

 

Strongly disagree.

  • Author
You got 6 of the 9 coaches opinions on the matter, they all vary to some degree.

 

I don't know what this means.

 

I have a variety of Coaches that I talked to and the majority of them were not voters. Just FYI.

The NKBBBA should have listed player of the year and the rest of the members of the team in alphabetical order. Why the need to rank the players? A simple alphabetical listing of the balance of the team avoids all this banter.

 

Would anyone have objected to:

 

McNeil - POY

 

Bertsch, Bradfield, Frederick, ..........etc...

  • Author
The NKBBBA should have listed player of the year and the rest of the members of the team in alphabetical order. Why the need to rank the players? A simple alphabetical listing of the balance of the team avoids all this banter.

 

Would anyone have objected to:

 

McNeil - POY

 

Bertsch, Bradfield, Frederick, ..........etc...

 

Yep, nothing like a cover-up to make everything right. :puke:

I don't know what this means.

 

I have a variety of Coaches that I talked to and the majority of them were not voters. Just FYI.

 

I guess it would help to know what schools were allowed to vote on this. You state 9 did, I assumed only 9 could. If only 9 of a much larger group voted then I think your answer is in that no one really cares.

  • Author
I guess it would help to know what schools were allowed to vote on this. You state 9 did, I assumed only 9 could.

 

I listed the schools on the ballot I have in my possession.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.